MMA Thread

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Jesus christ. If I were Danis I'd press battery charges.

Dana has got to be shitting bricks now.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Ya getting punched in the back of the head while a doctor is checking you out is totally cool. Maybe he shouldn't talk shit amirite guis?

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Dana got what he wants – Khabib is now out of the UFC forever.

Conor's defense was as good as you could expect. But when Khabib didn't fall over, it was like his fight with Nate Diaz and Conor didn't have a plan B.

Tony looked amazing, but a little thin. I'd guess Tony vs Conor is the next fight for the belt. Fuck, where is Kevin Lee.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Not much different then throwing a dolly at a bus which was used endlessly to promote this fight, as well as conor jumping into the ring at a bellator fight and pushing and slapping people.
They gonna make millions off of that shit.

• 1Solidarity

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm

Conor's defense was as good as you could expect. But when Khabib didn't fall over, it was like his fight with Nate Diaz and Conor didn't have a plan B.

Tony looked amazing, but a little thin. I'd guess Tony vs Conor is the next fight for the belt. Fuck, where is Kevin Lee.

Might be a bit of a stretch, but its for sure one of the most unprofessionalthings ive ever seen

Edit: a muslim guy randomly attacking a bystander? who saw that coming =)

• 1Worf

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Conor didn't have a plan B.

To be fair, there really is no plan B if the guy can take you down and is a better grappler than you are. You're just fucked.

"Don't let him do that" is only a plan insofar that it works.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Very curious to see what ends up happening with all of this. I don't know if Dana will boot Khabib from the UFC, but whoever it was that took the shot at Conor, will never be allowed at an event again.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Khabib is now out of the UFC forever.

zWCDbiZ.jpg

Very curious to see what ends up happening with all of this. I don't know if Dana will boot Khabib from the UFC, but whoever it was that took the shot at Conor, will never be allowed at an event again.

Thought I actually saw two of Khabib's guys swing at Conor.

• 1Like

Goatface

did Khabib hit anyone, the replays i see, he is has cops hanging on him
someone else is throwing punches

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
No sympathy for Connor really, he'd already taken shit out of bounds. Khabib seeming somewhat surprised that shit wasn't just going to go back to normal proceedings after the fact made him look a bit like a dumbass though.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider

He’s not going to be out, take a pill

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
that was fucking awesome on so many levels. The ruskie went nuts like all Ruskies should and the Irishmen couldn't do shit. Very enjoyable.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
3 dudes were on Conor. One tried to grapple him, one took a swing then the dude with the red shirt took a swing from behind.

I find it hard to give a fuck. Conor has done some absurd and totally illegal assault shit that were used to promote this shit show. It seems in the end Russians are crazier than Irish men. Who woulda known?