MMA Thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
It's alright, Trump-daddy is gonna make an example out of "religion of peace" man.

Fight honestly went exactly how I thought it would. Wrestle-fuck Conor to death until he can't breath and then just beat him down.

Fuck, always wanted to see Ferguson-Khabib. Great job Khabib, you dildo.

I see your religion of peace and raise you, they're also russian. What takes precedence 2:^)

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Thinking the UFC itself should be taking a lot of the heat for this shit show. They promoted this fight as exactly what they wanted and got it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Is this really much worse than when conner jumped into the ring in a bellator fight and assaulted a ref, or the time he through a parking barricade at a bus?

Are we all Marks?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Is this really much worse than when conner jumped into the ring in a bellator fight and assaulted a ref, or the time he through a parking barricade at a bus?

Are we all Marks?

You forget Americans are racist AF.

Conor gets a pass because he's a white guy (Irish people are great). Slapped on the wrist by the New York DA.

Khabib and his team are evil Russian Muslims. There won't be leniency.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That whole scene was nuts. I thought Conor looked poor overall, but his takedown defense and such looked marginally better than I expected (in the sense he didn't get killed the first time he was taken down). He also was way too casual start of the first two rounds in the stand up. By the time he actually had chances to land anything on the feet, he was already gassed (Round 3) and couldn't come anywhere close to really hurting Khabib.

Khabib just crazy though...didn't need to start that whole melee. Him and his team could be out celebrating tonight.

• 2Like

vGrade

Potato del Grande
tb6gata58pq11.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Conor threw the first punch at the guy in black. There are 6 different video angles you can find

Was that before or after Khabib had jumped his crew and one of Khabib's guys was up in his face? I remember seeing the guy in the red shirt jump over the fence before Conor ever threw a punch.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Was that before or after Khabib had jumped his crew and one of Khabib's guys was up in his face? I remember seeing the guy in the red shirt jump over the fence before Conor ever threw a punch.
You cant see Conor throw a fucking haymaker at the guy in the black shirt in every video posted 2 sec before red shirt guy jumps in?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You cant see Conor throw a fucking haymaker at the guy in the black shirt in every video posted 2 sec before red shirt guy jumps in?
Can you post a video of it? Sorry, I just haven't seen it yet