MMA Thread

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
What Jozu said.

But I think Cormier will probably unravel Lewis on the feet. I have not seen anything from anybody at heavyweight against Cormier that would make me believe otherwise. It would be a lucky chain of events for Lewis to win. I'm rooting for Lewis, but damn DC is good. I'd pick DC over anyone but Jones. I still believe Cormier would probably beat Jones at heavyweight though. If Jones could just fight Stipe in the mean time some questions would be answered.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
What Jozu said.

But I think Cormier will probably unravel Lewis on the feet. I have not seen anything from anybody at heavyweight against Cormier that would make me believe otherwise. It would be a lucky chain of events for Lewis to win. I'm rooting for Lewis, but damn DC is good. I'd pick DC over anyone but Jones. I still believe Cormier would probably beat Jones at heavyweight though. If Jones could just fight Stipe in the mean time some questions would be answered.
It's too bad we will never see a DC versus Cain fight. I think that would be the best HW fight ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

speaking of Cain

and
Josh Thomson clarifies his Cain Velasquez tweet: “He’s ready to fight man!”

“Yeah, he (Cain) is ready to fight man. He’s able to train and ready to fight. It’s just a matter of, you know, I think the UFC has a lot of stuff working against them in regards dealing with him and his agent.”
=

wonder if the would do Cain - Stipe right off the bat?

=
DC keeps saying he has 1 more fight after Lewis
but he wants Jones and UFC wants Brock

don't know if Champ DC vs Champ Jones would out sale vs Brock at this point

guess will see this weekend, DC said he would smack Brock if gets into the cage
expect some full on WWE lolz

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
can't believe i wasted my avatar bet on khabib v conor

actually care more about blackbeast slamming DC silly.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
can't believe i wasted my avatar bet on khabib v conor

actually care more about blackbeast slamming DC silly.
Yo Lanx, I will take DC vs your Black Beast in an avatar bet. You can serve your terms consecutively.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1 month Avatar bet, based upon who wins the Daniel Cormier ( Fight Fight ) vs Derrick Lewis ( Lanx Lanx )fight. All terms to be served consecutively with any current avatar bets.

Here is your Avatar:
554a8c0b10afa9085631d352c1e82c4b.jpeg
Amod Amod

2lkbns.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
do i get to shave off a month on my sentence for winning? hows that work? also i think avatar bets now should just be 1month, 3month is too long w/ all these ufc fights.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I imagine you are on the hook for your 3-month term, regardless of the outcome of ours. You do the crime, you do the time.