MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is a good one.

I never really rooted for Bisping inside the Octagon, but I definitely root for him outside of it. He had a great career embracing the heel role, but you can tell he is a great guy when he isn't talking shit and playing up his antics.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
This is a good one.

I never really rooted for Bisping inside the Octagon, but I definitely root for him outside of it. He had a great career embracing the heel role, but you can tell he is a great guy when he isn't talking shit and playing up his antics.
He got trolled pretty good by Jesus Rivera years ago, iirc.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
thats cool an all

but jesus christ ortega looks like he dipped his hand in the honey pot too long.

Goatface

==
UFC on ESPN+ debut card just got even bigger with the addition of Donald 'Cowboy' Cerrone returning to lightweight to take on rising star Alexander Hernandez [ #12 LW ] on Jan. 19 in Brooklyn, N.Y

Last edited:

Goatface

slightly interesting
the odds for Jones / Gustafsson and Cyborg / Nunes are running nearly the same
avg is -280 / +215

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz, dcruz just went down for injury, and now all of a sudden Cain comes back?
a61c39027891bfc6164f5fcc83a54d5c.png

let's all just pick a date until he injures himself again, price is right rules, closest to the date wins, i choose
jan 20

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Wakandan, i'm tryin ta get someone crazy enough to bet on the viking.
Wasn't JJ hung over the last time they fought? I have a feeling he will shit all over Guf this time just to prove a point. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to pick Guf out right, not even anyone on this board.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wasn't JJ hung over the last time they fought? I have a feeling he will shit all over Guf this time just to prove a point. I don;t think anyone is dumb enough to pick Guf out right, not even anyone on this board.
he was basically jonny hendrinks 70%, but pulled out a win.

naw, he says he always parties b4 a fight, said the same vs. dc1

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Two more things,

1. I hate the new UFC website
2. I don't really know how I should feel about the rest of the JJ Guf Card.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
gus is $3.50 to win and jones $1.06. didn't gus used to post here way back when in the fohguild.org days?

Last edited:

Goatface

Two more things,

1. I hate the new UFC website

it is slow, so much harder to find stuff. and almost every fighter's history i checked have at least 1 fight where the winner isn't marked

they also removed upcoming fights from a fighters page which really liked