MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What if Jones submitted to a daily test just so every day they could see where his levels are at. Some days they're like 20, other days they're 0, others they're 13... Would that help USADA in some way to learn additional science of what they are doing?
Oh, and I wouldn't want him to ever see the results of these daily tests. That way you could try something and see how it spikes your blood in real time. I just want USADA to learn from it.
why would you want to lab monkey the greatest fighter of all time? he was never docked for cheating, he went to arbitration for having shit in his system. Again, it's intent, was it in his system? sure tests don't lie, did he do it intentionally w/ the purpose to gain athletic advantage? experts say no.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
why would you want to lab monkey the greatest fighter of all time? he was never docked for cheating, he went to arbitration for having shit in his system. Again, it's intent, was it in his system? sure tests don't lie, did he do it intentionally w/ the purpose to gain athletic advantage? experts say no.

Then why did he do it?

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Then why did he do it?
well thats the thing, it's in his system, but the amount is so insignificant to do shit.

It's like going to mcdees, and you hear this "mcdonalds hack to fresh fries" is to ask for "fries with no salt", then they HAVE to drop a new batch of fries for you. Once they dump the fries for you, it's still in the same basket that has had salt in it, it just won't be salted, you'll get a few particles of salt regardless from contamination.

At the levels all the labs are testing at, the "pico" level, everything is flagged. It's like saying the new FDA rules is that suddenly revised their allowance guidelines on rodent feces per pound of coffee beans (10mg) to 5mg per pound, the coffee industry would shut down.

he didn't want to have shit in his system, it just is.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Sounds like testing is going to catch up with him. Just like it did many Olympians. He was trying to beat the system. I highly doubt he just “has it” in his system.

Maybe he ate bad meat in Mexico? MMA needs him. I get it.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sounds like testing is going to catch up with him. Just like it did many Olympians. He was trying to beat the system. I highly doubt he just “has it” in his system.

Maybe he ate bad meat in Mexico? MMA needs him. I get it.
well i mean, if it's actually him "trying to beat the system" then he wins, again he was in arbitration for having stuff in his system, he was never designated a cheater w/ intent. USADA can't say he intentionally put PEDS in, to get an athletic advantage and now there are third party experts going on record saying this pico amount of whatever don't do jack shit.

He's beaten gus x2

He's beaten DC x2

No one even recognizes DC as the Champ/Champ, he never won the LHW title, when it came time to defend his LHW title that was given to him cuz someone needed to hold the title (cuz while JJ is the GOAT fighter, he's still a fuck up at life, plowing through women who are preggers in a bad way), DC failed at defending his title properly. Sure he beat Stipe, fucking HW is a round robin of holding the champ belt anyway.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Speaking of which I think Nick Diaz just retired over this.

He said he doesn't want USADA taking his blood anymore. Its a turnoff for him. Its been tainted by how they handled the Frank Mir situation, the Nick Diaz marijuana situation, and now the Jon Jones situation.

Nick indicated the only way he will fight now is if UFC pays him enough to tolerate bullshit, which in his current opinion the pay is too low to fight 1) nobodies and 2) to get woken up and stabbed by USADA at 6 AM randomly. His main point was he's done fighting nobodies for mediocre money, but his recent USADA comments indicate thats been added to the list of why low pay isn't going to work for him.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
it's in his system, but the amount is so insignificant to do shit.

Says who? You have absolutely no science to support that. Nobody does. More theorycrafting by Jones defenders.

There are absolutely no studies done in support of what you are claiming right now.

You are just going off bro-science on how anabolic steroid users fill their blood with a certain dosage of steroids. Just because someone might take 20mg tablets of Turinabol to juice up and reach a 200ng/ml level does not mean the level Jon Jones has in his blood is not performance enhancing.

What he has left in his system is plugging into some Androgen Receptors somewhere. That's a medical fact. That's proven science.

He's got a fraction of a grain of salt in his body? Cool, Androgen Receptors are also a micro fraction size of salt too. Perfect match. If even 1 AR is being interacted with by this steroid then its performance enhancement. It doesn't matter if its a 1% enhancement or a 0.01% or a 0.0001% enhancement.

"insignificant", what's significant is this guy likely ingested steroids at some point and still has steroids in his body.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
It’s in his system. God did not come down and bestow him with Turinabol in his system. He ingested it under his tongue or just in pill form. As an athlete you don’t take that shit for any other reason than to gain an advantage.

To think otherwise is dumb.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Speaking of which I think Nick Diaz just retired over this.

He said he doesn't want USADA taking his blood anymore. Its a turnoff for him. Its been tainted by how they handled the Frank Mir situation, the Nick Diaz marijuana situation, and now the Jon Jones situation.

Nick indicated the only way he will fight now is if UFC pays him enough to tolerate bullshit, which in his current opinion the pay is too low to fight 1) nobodies and 2) to get woken up and stabbed by USADA at 6 AM randomly. His main point was he's done fighting nobodies for mediocre money, but his recent USADA comments indicate thats been added to the list of why low pay isn't going to work for him.
i mean, it wouldn't be bad if they tested everyone fairly, but USADA uses the "smell test" (if he looks like he's doping he is), so yoel romero is the most tested athlete this year, however last year, it was Holly Holm, so wtf?

Some in the know think USADA are just going after J/W fighters, trying to bring down an entire camp (yoel is ATT, but he has ties to J/W too).

We've covered this b/4 i mean fucking top 10 male tested is fucking DCruz, they probably separated his shoulder trying to draw blood, thats why he's fucking injured!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Says who? You have absolutely no science to support that. Nobody does. More theorycrafting by Jones defenders.

There are absolutely no studies done in support of what you are claiming right now.

You are just going off bro-science on how anabolic steroid users fill their blood with a certain dosage of steroids. Just because someone might take 20mg tablets of Turinabol to juice up and reach a 200ng/ml level does not mean the level Jon Jones has in his blood is not performance enhancing.

What he has left in his system is plugging into some Androgen Receptors somewhere. That's a medical fact. That's proven science.

He's got a fraction of a grain of salt in his body? Cool, Androgen Receptors are also a micro fraction size of salt too. Perfect match. If even 1 AR is being interacted with by this steroid then its performance enhancement. It doesn't matter if its a 1% enhancement or a 0.01% or a 0.0001% enhancement.

"insignificant", what's significant is this guy likely ingested steroids at some point and still has steroids in his body.
well for now we'll just say when this Dr. Daniel Eichner has gone on record saying
“There is no evidence that DHCMT has been re-administered,”
UFC 232 suddenly moving to L.A. after Jon Jones substance test controversy

also USADA has gone on record saying DHCMT gave JJ no enhancement

Jive Turkey

Karen
at this point it's all it's about intent. Sure it's in his system, if you want to believe this "pulsing" theory on how drugs just reappear after months of use AND at a higher concentration, but it's still about intent, every lab or testing body is saying, "sure he's got shit in his system, however they believe it wasn't intentional and doesn't do shit".

he's had his reports reviewed by independent ppl AND he took a roid test and expedited VADA testing in order to get cali sanction.

This is completely beside my point though

Goatface

Really no interest in this but
RIZIN 14 is tonight in like 2 hours

Main Card

FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. TENSHIN NASUKAWA
– special boxing exhibition

Darrion Caldwell vs. Kyoji Horiguchi – bantamweight title
Kanna Asakura vs. Ayaka Hamasaki – women's super atomweight title
Brandon Halsey vs. Jiri Prochazka
Gabi Garcia vs. Barbara Nepomuceno
Daron Cruickshank vs. Damien Brown
Mika Nagano vs. Miyuu Yamamoto

Preliminary Card
Kazuyuki Miyata vs. Erson Yamamoto
Johnny Case vs. Yusuke Yachi
Yuki Motoya vs. Justin Scoggins
Manel Kape vs. Ulka Sasaki
Shinju Nozawa-Auclair vs. Justyna Zofia Haba
Tofik Musaev vs. Nobumitsu Osawa
Samantha Jean-Francois vs. Rena Kubota

can be ordered through FITE TV for $19.99 or Battlezone.TV for $24.99
but neither will not be showing Mayweather vs. Tenshin in the USA, Canada, Mexico or Japan.

according to a comment from Crocop, RIZIN spent all their money on Floyd
who you can not even see in the biggest markets lol

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
rewatched gus v jj 2, i found it funny i think Anik was saying during JJ's walkout he's the GOAT and joe is like, "yea i also think Mighty Mouse", while DCruz is also there probably going, "i beat that little midget so bad he stepped down a weightclass!"

Then Joe is like "but Jones had better competition" and DCruz is probably fumming.

I actually don't think Joe remembers DCruz is one of the GOATs and has beaten his personal favorite for GOAT(MM), and he only thinks that MM is the GOAT, b/c he's done his podcast, otherwise he'd realize, it's midgets v. midgets, no one gives a shit.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tenshin looked like he had never touched a set of gloves.

I know Conor is a whole different story and in an entirely different weight class, and a proven knockout artist against top talent (with 4oz), but you have to wonder if Mayweather could have brawled with bolo punches and wide hooks and destroyed Conor just as fast as the Tenshin fight.

Had Mayweather had no respect for Conor's hands, I just wonder what that fight would have looked like.

Fedor

<Banned>
27vizvsk7n721.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the link, I have no idea what I was watching, either the aasian was throwing himself to the ground or mayweather charged his gloves with +4 electrical damage.

ufc.jpg

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Thanks for the link, I have no idea what I was watching, either the aasian was throwing himself to the ground or mayweather charged his gloves with +4 electrical damage.

View attachment 188060
the gif b4 was Gabi Garcia literally breaking off a chicken wing for a late night snack, should have been a clue it was Japan stupidness.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Rizin is amazing. Such a magnificent freakshow.

If the Conor/Khabib fight had happened in Rizin, people would have just been like "Japan, LOL"