MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know. Dana is just a big mother fucker. It would still look like a satellite dish on midgets like Mighty Mouse.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
After seeing that pic of Dillashaw, I certainly wouldn't bet on him until after I see what he looks like walking down to the cage.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
After seeing that pic of Dillashaw, I certainly wouldn't bet on him until after I see what he looks like walking down to the cage.
So what if he takes Miss Auschwitz 2019, Conor won that title everytime he was at FW
952467.jpg

Jive Turkey

Karen
So what if he takes Miss Auschwitz 2019, Conor won that title everytime he was at FW
952467.jpg

Cody has been walking around looking like shit for the last 3 weeks though. He claims the weight cut methods are "state of the art" or something, but he looks terrible. I'm not sure it's just the usual water weight this time.

iannis

Musty Nester
Jesus Christ that is horrific.

I don't know how you do it, but get that shi t out of your sport. That's not good.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cody has been walking around looking like shit for the last 3 weeks though. He claims the weight cut methods are "state of the art" or something, but he looks terrible. I'm not sure it's just the usual water weight this time.
or, he knew exactly what he needed to do and took all that time to actually make weight, instead of seeing all these fat retards starve themselves and take epsonsalt icebaths and nearly die cuz they put off weight cutting till the last possible minute.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jesus Christ that is horrific.

I don't know how you do it, but get that shi t out of your sport. That's not good.
we just have to have wait for one or two ufc guys to die from weight cutting and they'll adopt something modern like OneFC.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, with this ESPN+ bullshit, it won't be on TV period? The only way to watch it is pay for their service and stream it?

So pretty much every bar and public venue is fucked unless you have an owner that is a computer nerd and hyper UFC fan?

• 2Like

Goatface

Main card
10 p.m. Eastern, ESPN+
Henry Cejudo vs. T.J. Dillashaw
Allen Crowder vs. Greg Hardy
Gregor Gillespie vs. Yancy Medeiro
Joseph Benavidez vs. Dustin Ortiz
Rachael Ostovich vs. Paige VanZant
Karl Roberson vs. Glover Teixeira

Preliminary card
8 p.m. EST, ESPN
Donald Cerrone vs. Alexander Hernandez
Joanne Calderwood vs. Ariane Lipski
Alonzo Menifield vs. Vinicius Moreira
John Lineker vs. Cory Sandhagen

Preliminary card
6:30 p.m. EST, ESPN+
Dennis Bermudez vs. Te Edwards
Belal Muhammad vs. Geoff Neal
Randy Brown vs. Chance Rencountre

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So, you say you want to be a professional fighter, huh?

r490403_3_1600x800cc.jpg

023_dillashaw.jpg

025_dillashaw.jpg

Actually, TJ wants to be a Champ,Champ,Champ

I don't doubt he'll easily put down Cejudo, but TJ putting up a fight against Halloway is laughable.

but, you can't take away that he for damn sure is trying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

really don't care about TJ-Henry, but would love for Henry to win just to annoy Dana

Screenshot from 2019-01-18 18-39-58.png

Dana has been wanting rematch $$$, but still don't see DC doing it
Jones' manager said he wanted to fight 3 times this year

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
or, he knew exactly what he needed to do and took all that time to actually make weight, instead of seeing all these fat retards starve themselves and take epsonsalt icebaths and nearly die cuz they put off weight cutting till the last possible minute.

At least if it's water weight, it's easy enough to put back on. He looks like shit and likely doesn't have much to put back on

Goatface

Dana's 2019 Predictions
Brock Lesnar Fights in 2019: Yes (-160)
Next Opponent For Conor: (Khabib, Poirier, GSP, Diaz, Holloway, Ferguson, Woodley, The Field) : The field (+3000)
Mens Flyweight Division exists one year from now: No answer
Women's Featherweight Divison exists one year from now: Yes (+180)
Men's 165/175 Weight Classes will exist next year:No (Even)
Divisions that will have new champions (Over/Under 4.5):Over (Even)
GSP fights in 2019: No (-160)
Either Diaz brother fights in 2019: No (+150)
Cormier and Jones fight in 2019: Yes (-350)
McGregor has a pro boxing match in 2019: No (-250)
Daniel Cormier will be retired this time next year: Yes (-350)

Dana's 2018 Predictions
Conor will have more than 1 fight, Yes (+175)
GSP Returns, Yes (+150)

Ronda fights, No (-1000)
Brock fights, Yes (+500)
Jon Jones fights, Yes (+150)
either Diaz brother fights, Yes (+130)
1.5 PPVs break a million buys, Yes (even)
new weight classes, no (-375)
new champions under/over 3.5, under
Zuffa boxing holds event, yes (-200)

CM Punk fights, yes (-200)

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
TJ is a bad motherfucker and he's evolved his fight game immensely. He's a stupid good striker and a capable grappler.

That said, Mighty Mouse was the GOAT, Cejudo out-pointed him (due to a mid-fight injury?), and the snake is gaunt after dropping down a weight class.

Henry isn't a chump, but coming into this fight it's hard to think he can fight TJ. We all said that with the Mighty Mouse fight too, but Henry is a merely decent striker and I think TJ won't respect him or wait to counter. Henry just isn't an expert at MMA grappling the way that Khabib is and as impressive as his wrestling background is, I don't think there's any evidence he will leverage that into a win tomorrow night.

TJ to dominate as this one stays on the feet and scores an early KO. Cejudo's victory of Mighty Mouse will be the greatest achievement of his post-Olympic athletic career and he never repeats that virtuoso performance, sadly because he's still young.

• 1Cutler

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Cejudo's victory of Mighty Mouse will be the greatest achievement of his post-Olympic athletic career and he never repeats that virtuoso performance, sadly because he's still young.

As much as I dislike TJ as a human (he's a great fighter obviously), I'd frankly be ok with never having to listen to Cejudo speak again. Every time he opens his mouth it sounds like his brain was replaced by a loop of motivational sports psychology tapes.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity