MMA Thread

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Let the jimmy rustling begin!!! :)

I'm happy to argue about grappling, but if you want to rustle jimmies you're going to have to do better than a 60-minute monologue by some dude we've never heard of that none of us is going to watch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Next week:

FlyweightHenry Cejudo (c)vs.T.J. Dillashaw[a]
HeavyweightGreg Hardyvs.Allen Crowder
LightweightGregor Gillespievs.Yancy Medeiros
FlyweightJoseph Benavidezvs.Dustin Ortiz
Women's FlyweightPaige VanZantvs.Rachael Ostovich
Light HeavyweightGlover Teixeiravs.Ion Cuțelaba
LightweightDonald Cerronevs.Alexander Hernandez
Women's FlyweightJoanne Calderwoodvs.Ariane Lipski
Light HeavyweightAlonzo Menifieldvs.Vinicius Moreira
BantamweightJohn Linekervs.Cory Sandhagen

anyone care about this shitty card ? it's mostly midgets and women.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Last thing we need is that guy being a contender or god forbid holding a belt hostage.

c.gif

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
You know that means the pulsing explanation is completely bullshit and he's still juicing right? Can't wait until he fights in March and pops again. Or maybe he underestimates his opponent, doesn't juice, and gets merc'd.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You know that means the pulsing explanation is completely bullshit and he's still juicing right? Can't wait until he fights in March and pops again. Or maybe he underestimates his opponent, doesn't juice, and gets merc'd.
Who believed pulsing anyway?

And the next guy to get plowed by Jon Jones is anthony smith, you're welcome to avatar bet on smith

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jj did a pvz and got boobs for xmas
before

now

We'll see if she stays at FW cuz of the increased weight

she's gotta market herself, worked out for Tate and PVZ

Goatface

Would think even if 1.5 - 2lbs could cause her more problems cutting.
She is going to be 32 this year so won't be getting any easier

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Would think even if 1.5 - 2lbs could cause her more problems cutting.
She is going to be 32 this year so won't be getting any easier
yea these women have tougher weight cuts imo than men, cuz of hormones, Karate Hottie is a legit atom weight, thats why she stayed in the sucky orgs and not going to UFC, but after being preggers and getting old, had to move up.

Holly is 37 and getting way old in the tooth, probably has the most experience w/ weight cuts,

also she just divorced her idiot husband

Goatface

ESPN had a prediction that WFW would be dissolved if not soon, sometime this year.

Stipe calling DC for rematch as doesn't look he has any plans to defend be his birthday.

Looks like the feeling is he just going to vacate if Caine wins

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
That's pretty disappointing. I'm on record on here being a big Jon Jones fan despite a lot of hate. I don't see Jon beating DC at heavyweight and I've said that here as well. A rematch with Stipe is the most legacy thing Cormier can do if Jon doesn't want to meet him in the 206-265 spectrum.

I think DC is the best heavyweight ever. The only person that could dispell that is Jon Jones and I think Jon Jones knows that it would not be the same fights that they had at 205.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Jon can move up on his own terms and establish himself as the GOAT. All-time best at 205 and the dominant HW of his era.

DC will be the guy who lost to Jon Jones and then fought once at HW, landing a lucky strike against Stipe to win the belt. An all-time great, perhaps.

In the end, DC needs this fight more because he's old and about to retire. Bones can wait him out and claim the throne because he doesn't fear anyone else on the roster; Stipe might be his hardest fight at HW because he's more like a big LHW and can do more than big man brawl.