MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did you watch him against Ernesto Hoost? Sapp is a treasure, I'm just saying taking him serious might be a bridge too far.

Goatface

doubt Khabib with still have the belt in Nov

if holds out like he says, dana said he will strip him

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
doubt Khabib with still have the belt in Nov

if holds out like he says, dana said he will strip him
he should be stripped, the belt he won by going 5 rounds with a real estate agent and then defending against a guy that fought 2 years ago?

if you strip tony for being a retard tripping on wires and you strip colby for recovery, or that bitch that was scared to fight valentina, then you can strip khabib for being too cheap to pay a fine.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
he should be stripped, the belt he won by going 5 rounds with a real estate agent and then defending against a guy that fought 2 years ago?

if you strip tony for being a retard tripping on wires and you strip colby for recovery, or that bitch that was scared to fight valentina, then you can strip khabib for being too cheap to pay a fine.
Conor was the lineal champ.

On a less retarded note, who's ready for Jon to pulse more pictograms?

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Khabib should give up his belt to appease Dana and force the GSP fight into existence.

Don't want to let GSP ride off into the sunset with another belt? Fine. No belt on the line.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Khabib paid the fine, isn't going to do the PSA to take 3 months of suspension
what has dana mad, he said he won't fight until the other guys suspensions are over
-
so superfight for interm belt? wth

Goatface

-

payout from Phoenix
Francis Ngannou ($110,000 + $110,000 = $220,000) def. Cain Velasquez ($450,00)

--
The Cain Velasquez team is now blaming ‘illegal punch’ for KO loss to Francis Ngannou
“If you guys watch the video, the very first punch Ngannou threw at Cain, (Cain) came into shoot, he got hit in the back of the head, an illegal shot that dazed him a little bit when he went in for the takedown, and that’s what kind of jacked up his knee to start,” Mendez told Submission Radio. “So, I didn’t see that, I did not see that. And today I looked at it and said, ‘oh my god.’ And guess who told me about it? Cain. Cain was the one who told me.”

• 4Worf
  • 2EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

-

payout from Phoenix
Francis Ngannou ($110,000 + $110,000 = $220,000) def. Cain Velasquez ($450,00)

--
The Cain Velasquez team is now blaming ‘illegal punch’ for KO loss to Francis Ngannou
“If you guys watch the video, the very first punch Ngannou threw at Cain, (Cain) came into shoot, he got hit in the back of the head, an illegal shot that dazed him a little bit when he went in for the takedown, and that’s what kind of jacked up his knee to start,” Mendez told Submission Radio. “So, I didn’t see that, I did not see that. And today I looked at it and said, ‘oh my god.’ And guess who told me about it? Cain. Cain was the one who told me.”
I'm losing all respect for Cain and his camp for all these fucking excuses. That was not an illegal blow. STFU and take your fucking loss.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I'm losing all respect for Cain and his camp for all these fucking excuses. That was not an illegal blow. STFU and take your fucking loss.

I went back and watched the fight and he does indeed get touched behind the head by Ngannou at 4:40 R1, but it clearly didn't do any damage. The shovel uppercut is what put him down. This is whining of the first order.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I went back and watched the fight and he does indeed get touched behind the head by Ngannou at 4:40 R1, but it clearly didn't do any damage. The shovel uppercut is what put him down. This is whining of the first order.
And I believe it wouldn't be an illegal blow would it? If you are throwing a punch, and dude ducks down for a shot and takes a hit to the back of the head in the process, is that really an illegal blow?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
what? that barely glanced his back, more like a pawing motion.

*edit found a clip

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Dudes get hit like that nearly every fight. It's not bad enough for the ref to stop the fight.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The buys are tanking. Good thing they got the ESPN deal. There was a time Anderson was good for 800k

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
one is livestreaming on youtube now for some kickboxing / thai action. i saw they did this last week as well.