MMA Thread

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is going to be the UFC's version of Junior Seau. Dude's brain probably looks like a 4 week old banana at this point. It is sad.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz, NOT JUST the wife

but his own flesh and blood twin brother filed one against him too!!!, he smacked his nephew around (15yrs old).

Matt is probably superly fucked up from that train crash (which we all know was a failed suicide attempt, i mean, come on). ANYWAY hopefully this doesn't take up any UFC 235 glory, thats all i care about this week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I read the report she sounds like a grade A bitch.

Hughes is no saint but he's being abused. The kid got a little roughed up is the only thing that stood out to me as possibly losing it.

Goatface

Screenshot from 2019-02-26 18-43-40.png

the official ufc135 page, it list jjones and woodley with their pound for pound ranking, instead of champs
guess they at least got a pick of woodley with the belt, so they got right

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You still go to the website? Had to give it up after they fucked it into the ground. Good old Wiki is the best.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You still go to the website? Had to give it up after they fucked it into the ground. Good old Wiki is the best.
i think ppl check the UFC site hoping to find intern errors. Isn't that how we found out Brock was coming back? an intern put him back on the rankings?

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Wait Brock is coming back? When? Has he paid his massive fine yet?

Is the dude even still in the testing pool?

gak

<Gold Donor>
Bork will just get another "special exemption" and he'll be gtg.

Since they said jones can pulse 'roid metabolites the rest of his life and still be allowed to fight, I just assume usada's been paid off and everyone is back on the juice...

b.gif

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
he entered it july 3, 2018 and usada said he would be eligible to return in jan

tests
2018 Q2 = 0
2018 Q3 = 4
2018 Q4 = 3
2019 = 1

-
you can not link to a fighter results, just the search page
Athlete Test History | UFC Anti-Doping Program

He cant hang on too much longer. I know I wouldn't for my own personal health.

He needs to fight sooner than later or it's going to be very deleterious to his career overall (WWE and general wellness) remain enrolled for a long period i.e. years.

Goatface

they should have just dropped all testing.
MMA isn't going to be the 4th major anytime soon

also

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
At this point he kind of has to.
Isn't the new narrative that his body just naturally pulses random peds from that one time he took some unknowingly?

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What makes zero sense, unless you subscribe to pulsing, is how he tests positive one week, then is clean the next.

And then rinse and repeat. At this point no one can truly know.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
UFC press release: Jones has a rare chromosomal disease where he pulses extra testosterone and is this way naturally. Nothing to see here.

Can't help but think of Lithose's post over in the Captain Marvel thread.

And if NO ONE is willing to agree with you the king's dick is hanging out, then you can never really be sure if you're right, you'll begin to assume you're just crazy and if you're rational, in order to appease the group, you'll begin to say the King's wardrobe is fantastic, even though you don't see anything at all. Because objectivity relies on communicated information--everything before that point, your subjective experience? Could just as easily be delusion.

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. ....And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable – what then