MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
yea, somehow the guy facing someone who used to be called UBERREEM popped, ha.

not like it matter, reem will either cruise on to a win or get KO'd in glorious fashion(well i guess more like ezik choked), but reem still makes out like a bandit w/ half a mil

half a mill what post taxes

should be over three quarters a mil and still clearing after taxes

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm so tired of Conor by this point. All I want to see of him, is him getting destroyed so badly that it ends his career.

Which might very well be the entire point. It's almost like professional wrestling by now, where everyone hates the heel so badly that fans foam at the mouth to see the heel get their comeuppance. Though it is kind of weird that Kabib, of all people, is cast as the hero? #twilightzone

Except I don't know that it's all an act. Conor is probably just Irish white trash, and Dana will roll with him until Conor is finished and then go find someone else to market.

I also don't think Conor is stupid. He just DGAF because he's made a fuckton of money and wont need to go back to plumbing.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
lobov vs knight was epic. did knight lose teeth in that? and that comeback ... damn ... they both got their face literally rearranged. i hope they got paid well for their efforts.

Fedor

<Banned>
oq6rr1ipnqq21.png

leben fought too

gak

<Gold Donor>
"Microchip man medically cleared"
w.gif

Did he admit he was high and there's no chip in his leg after all ?
Or did some UFC doc run a magnet over his leg and say, "Ok it's gone buddy, get back out there !"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He said he passed his Med Eval. What about Psychological evaluation and drug tests?

The guy either had a complete mental breakdown or was high on PCP/Meth. Seems like either of those scenarios should carry some weight...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users