MMA Thread

fris

Vyemm Raider
did that dude stand up yet? whole body stiff from his neck to his toes...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
HAHAHA MY BOY MASVIDAL ICED HIM JUST LIKE I FUCKING SAID.

It wasnt a right hand but the fastest KO in UFC history will do. He still hit him with a fucking two piece, could of been stopped at 3 seconds.

Get the fuck out of here Askren. BOOM ROASTED.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
WTF, the nunez fight was about to begin and now I'm back to the start of the masvidal fight?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Terrible stop. She didn't go down limp, she broke her fall and immediately scooted herself backwards, and never stopped intelligently defending herself.

I mean maybe another five seconds would have finished it off legit, but that stop was garbage.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Terrible stop. She didn't go down limp, she broke her fall and immediately scooted herself backwards, and never stopped intelligently defending herself.

I mean maybe another five seconds would have finished it off legit, but that stop was garbage.
Watch the replay again. She couldn't stand up

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Because Nunes was already on top of her and you don't try to stand in that situation unless you want your head punched clean off?
No, I'm talking about after the punches. She stumbled and couldn't stand

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It was real intelligent how she was blocking those punches with her face.

Cause she needed her hands on the ground to keep from laying down.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, I'm talking about after the punches. She stumbled and couldn't stand

So she was rocked? Ok. Getting rocked isn't getting knocked out, and she was never out or not intelligently defending herself right up until the ref stopped the fight. It's a fucking championship match.

Cause she needed her hands on the ground to keep from laying down.

Guess we weren't watching the same fight, because I clearly saw her with an arm up trying to fend those shots off.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So she was rocked? Ok. Getting rocked isn't getting knocked out, and she was never out or not intelligently defending herself right up until the ref stopped the fight. It's a fucking championship match.
You're right, he should have let her punch her for another 5 seconds so then people could talk about a late stoppage. She was done.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Guess we weren't watching the same fight, because I clearly saw her with an arm up trying to fend those shots off.

I fairness, I can't find a replay so I decided to spout off based on what I'm pretty sure I remember. Namely that she got punched in the head a few times after she was down.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're right, he should have let her punch her for another 5 seconds so then people could talk about a late stoppage. She was done.

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH.

Nobody called it a late stoppage when Herb Dean let Holly punch Ronda twice more on the ground even though she was clearly out before her head even hit the canvas.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH.

Nobody called it a late stoppage when Herb Dean let Holly punch Ronda twice more on the ground even though she was clearly out before her head even hit the canvas.
Put it in bigger and brighter font, that will totally change my mind!