MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I mean maybe another five seconds would have finished it off legit, but that stop was garbage.
So you're whole stance is that it was a foregone conclusion that Nunes was going to win, but since it was a CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT, she should have been beat up for another 5 seconds. Makes total sense.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
So you're whole stance is that it was a foregone conclusion that Nunes was going to win, but since it was a CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT, she should have been beat up for another 5 seconds. Makes total sense.

Yeah.

It's in the rules that needless brain damage and excess head trauma is ok as long as it's for a belt.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Again, still intelligently defending herself. Nunes had a huge advantage but the fight was not over yet.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Curious if the knee was hurt ahead of the match.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jones genuinely looked like shit and barely eked out a split victory over a dude with a bad knee. Pretty sure Santos trashes him at 100%.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
With an 8.5" reach advantage, I'm surprised at how that fight went down. It was like Jones was closing the distance for him and couldn't land good shots because the range was too short. Maybe he should have thrown more elbows.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
With a concussion like that, he's probably gonna be under pretty direct supervision all night long. That was some Captain Falcon level shit.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I don't think Santos did enough to win, but he fought really well and I wouldn't mind seeing a second fight w/o injury and harder fought (overall), maybe.

Masvidal is straight up going home with +1 soul tonight.

• 1Solidarity

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Masvidal is the best. Was watching some of his old backyard fights vs Ray this week to get hyped. What a beast. Made the whole evening worth it.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is holly intelligently defending herself. By playing with nunes's pussy while she eats punches to the face.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i have to say it, Holly is super past any prime now, she held her half extended leg, half up to her chest(about to kick) at least 2 or 3x, and nunes capitalized on it.

but yea that brit ref always does early stoppage

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
giphy.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jones absolutely did not look good tonight, and I agree if Santos hadn't hurt his knee I'm not sure Jones lives through it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
July 05, 2019 was the last day Ben Askren stepped inside a Whole Foods

john morgan, the fag "reporter" asking the gay questions
hqdefault.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
joe rogan is a commentating meme now. its getting embarrassing. "he looks hurt". no shit ... he's dialling it in

fuck yeah my man masvidal. we had a satellite outage here in australia where us and our mates in sydney and brisbane (think LA to chicago) heard a ding, then satellite interference for us all, then WHHHOOOOAAAAAAA ... my man jorge! quality. masvidal is in a kimbo slice vid when he was 18, and in that he took 2 in a row, and to read and destroy ben like that .... quality. pure, gladiator, fighter, quality. title contender all day. dana is pleased. but ben is now a meme because a double leg takedown at the bell? incoming memes ....

after that we got 17-1 betting odds holly and santos multi, and holly had all the tools (distance boxing) but nah. props nunes, can't see anyone outside cyborg scissoring i mean shifting her in the short term. scissoring. who can challenge nunes tho? her and thug rose make WMMA worthwhile. scissoring.

then santos .... jon could have finished that in round 2, but he is such a sociopathic by the numbers guy now, he pushed it to 5. meh.

but, if an alien race decended on earth, and said "show us what you got", and it wasn't a dance off, who would you pick to represent us? jon jones is gold medal represent. the fact jon waited till round 5 before starting the eye pokes .... he's such a cunt ...

jon jones will never be goat

GOAT list -

GSP
Fedor
Not Jon Jones
Whittaker (/pray)

also i think rockhold took too many dehydrated cutweight ko's that he moved up too late and he's done. behind the ear seems to be a thing. rockholds done, he's fragile, he left it too late.

Last edited: