MMA Thread

Goatface

looks ok, think 4 of the 6 will be good

was posted in other thread,
Disney announces $12.99 bundle of ESPN+, Disney+, and Hulu (with ads) so a $5 discount

wonder what the viewership is like for these Espn+ shows, ones on espn main have not be doing that great

UFC FIGHT NIGHT – COVINGTON VS. LAWLER 680k total viewers 0.3 in demo
UFC PPV PRELIMS: UFC 240 – HOLLOWAY/EDGAR 722k total viewers 0.3 in demo
UFC FIGHT NIGHT – DOS ANJOS/EDWARDS 957k total viewers 0.4 in demo
UFC PPV PRELIMS: UFC 239 – JONES/SANTOS 1,145k total viewers 0.4 in demo

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
I already get Hulu for free...depends how much Disney+ will cost to sway me. Seriously need to see about getting rid of cable TV if this is the trend though.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I cant believe I just fucking saw a dude tap to a Boston crab in MMA.

Amazing. What's next a figure 4?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
It's better today now that the swelling is down:

a.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
He's the one friend that used to fight in parking lots, yelling at people twice his size that they couldn't knock him out. And he might have been right, but you worry about his health after his brain was turned into a slushy one too many times.

You and your friends would have to half carry, half drag his drooling, bleeding retarded ass home afterwards.

But never got knocked out. No sir.

Goatface

this came out a couple of days ago

Ladd looked ill weighing in on July 12 for UFC Sacramento and weighed 159 pounds the following day for the bout. That represents an increase of nearly 17 percent from the 136-pound bantamweight limit.

Ladd weighed in at 135 pounds and gained back 24 pounds heading into fight night. CSAC regulations say the commission can recommend -- or require -- a fighter to move up in weight class if he or she weighs more than 10 percent over the contracted weight on fight day.

====
others are talked about in the story, this is complete list from that card, really wish this was done and released for all of them

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking chunker put back on 17%? lol

I wonder how much weight I could lose in a 24 hour period, if I had the proper incentives and my career/reputation was on the line.