<Gold Donor>
Aspen after the weigh-in:

tenor.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fucking chunker put back on 17%? lol

I wonder how much weight I could lose in a 24 hour period, if I had the proper incentives and my career/reputation was on the line.
that nicco is a fatty too, 13%

she'ss the idiot they crowned TUF FW champ and went to the hospital her first title defense against Valentina cuz of weight cut

• 1Worf

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went back and watched the DC v Stipe 1 fight. Daniel was lighting him up on the feet leading to the KO. By 3-4 minutes into the fight, Stipe has clearly gone from predator to prey. DC's jab's were vicious. I am surprised that Stipe's chin didn't hold better.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
thats why most US fighters don't go overseas to fight, they end up paying for it out of pocket, hell 17% is generous, Brazil takes 30%

Well if they took $17,000, which is how I interpreted his vague post, then that is 30% more or less.

Either way, the vast majority of the UFC roster is paid peanuts to get beat up and suffer brain trauma.

Goatface

i have not been following the Anti-Trust lawsuit against the ufc, but there was a snippet that they paid out under 25% of revenue in the past, don't know about now, which i think was about half of the major sports

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
UFC probably paying fighters even less than that now. They've been investing big into their performance centers, media rooms, etc.

All combat sports pay like poo, this isn't a uniquely UFC or even MMA issue. They have no union and are all independent contractors.

Goatface

From April

The absurd attack went down at The Marble Arch Pub in Dublin on April 6. Conor walked in and lined up cups for bar patrons ... looking to buy a round of his Proper Twelve for everyone. The problems started when the guy opted out. Conor placed a cup in front of him not once, but twice ... and he still refused.

Unclear if words were exchanged between them, but after Conor downed a shot with the other drinkers, he unexpectedly threw his notorious left fist and decked the old man who rejected the shot.

Two people immediately grabbed McGregor and pulled him out of the bar. The violence was reported to cops, who announced back in April they'd opened an investigation. It's unclear if that's still active, but there are no reports Conor was ever charged -- even though cops have reportedly seen this video.

Perhaps most odd of all ... the poor, old pub patron who got socked didn't even get knocked off his stool. People are just tougher in Ireland, apparently.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Jesus fuck that's embarrassing, "I'm a pro fighter but I hit old men that disagree with me, trust me I'm not compensating."

con ufc els.gif

• 1Worf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Connor is going to have to fight again to pay off all the lawsuits he has to settle out of court due to his anger issues.

Goatface

Dana hinting that if Nate wins could be Conor's next fight, i guess unless Khabib looses. Khabib has said after Poirier, Tony should get the next shot, but think if Poirier wins, Conor would certainly be the next up.
October will be 2 years since Conor's last fight and Nov will be 3 years from last win.

=

DC said only big fights left, so after Stipe, would be Jones. Dana said he would book DC/Jones at HW then at LHW
more DC talks the less i like him. somehow think DC is even less marketable than stipe. figured he would at least be hawking for one of the fast food joints by now. shit even Francis is going to be in next Fast and Furious movie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wow if DC loses this week and then it'll only be Khabib holding up AKA, cuz DC will probably retire, rockhold is a mess and cain is a mexican wrestler now.