MMA Thread

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I was trying to give people the benefit of the doubt, even if I think it's bullshit personally.

Sure, wasn't a criticism of you. "Oh, just a girl getting hauled into a car against her will? Mind your own business, honey." Fuck those people.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

wonder what the odds will be of the fight happening, have to be like 20% lol
wire-mess.jpg

vs.

1371597326801.jpeg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Fuck betting on that fight. We should be betting on who gets hurt and pulls out before April.

6 months. 6 looooong months.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
To be fair Khabib has addressed his issues with cutting weight. Tony still trains like a fucking idiot

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck betting on that fight. We should be betting on who gets hurt and pulls out before April.

6 months. 6 looooong months.
Neither have pulled out since 2 years ago, and they fought on the same card. Let's hope they get in the cage safe and sound because realistically, this is the last chance for Tony. He was already getting old 2 years ago.

Hot take for Cerrone and Conor: Cerrone at WW is gonna be too big for Conor.

Goatface

sucks, Frankie Edgar and Jeremy Stephens rumored top replacements so far
looks like it officially frankie now

Last edited:

Goatface

sorta surprised Ladd cut almost 8lbs in like 20 hours. they really do need better rules or just apply the California rules to every fight. think aldo is going to die doing his cut.

anyway, ufc going to dick punch mark hunt

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So who is Dana gonna peg to box Mayweather? Guess they hand shaked on a deal at a basketball game.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Wow did that not go to mediation or what happened there? I've seen folks get more money just going to mediation for Hurricane claims than that but they didn't spend that kinda bread on an attorney. $86k in attorney's fees will do it when you are trying to prove a point. I'm surprised Hunt didn't walk away with 6-8 mil.