MMA Thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They've now positively identified the body as Aniah.

I didn't know they had eyewitnesses to the kidnapping, too. Those 3 assholes are fucked.

yea i believe one eyewitness dude saw it and wanted to call the cops and his girl said "don't get involved"

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider

cha - fucking - ching .....

they can spin off a whole new division from this. the diaz brothers, connor, cerrone, masvidal, diego sanchez, anyone with more than 50 pro MMA fights, anyone with a social media following of more than 10 million, and any japanese zombie hardnut for the pride flavour.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Cowboy is not some easy fight for Conor. Picking and choosing who should fight Conor next has been whack this whole time. Of course we want to see him fight Gaethje too but Cowboy is a problem at 170 and I doubt he will take this camp lightly. Really anyone that will stand with Conor is the perfect fight. I don't see Cowboy as washed up. At 170 Conor is gonna have his hands full.

• 1Like

Goatface

if the good Cowboy shows up, would think he would have almost 50/50 chance, but more often than not seems like only seeing a 75% Cowboy. don't know if bad camps or just age and wear.

in lolz clickbait

1575044546114.png

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
if the good Cowboy shows up, would think he would have almost 50/50 chance, but more often than not seems like only seeing a 75% Cowboy. don't know if bad camps or just age and wear.

in lolz clickbait

View attachment 235010
I want to Like your post for Cowboy, but Worf for Tito headline.

I don't get Cowboy either. I feel like he could (should) have done better overall, but /shrug. I don't know why. We'll probably never know.

Tito is just a clown car. He's been saying a lot of dumb shit lately. Dude just beat Chuck's animated corpse, and now he's talking like he could beat the UFC's best. It's fucking hilarious TBH. I mean...MAYBE...he could fight at gatekeeper level...but I feel like he'd struggle to do that in Bellator. Gatekeeper in the UFC though? I feel like he might go 50-50 at that level...at best. But against JJ?

How many times has he retired now? And how many times has he had to pull out of fights with a neck injury? (I'm guessing because it's struggling with the weight of his enormous head)

Dude barely fights once a year. He's gotta just be looking for the occasional money-fight, because I can't think he really believes that he could straight up beat JJ

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I might pay to see Tito beaten into a living death.
No shit.

Fedor vs JJ? "Please God no, I can't stand to see Fedor smashed any more, just retire FFS"
Spider vs JJ? "That Israel fight was enough, pls stop. Let me remember the old Spider. Would be a dumb fight anyways"
Tito vs JJ? "OK, I might watch JJ beating Tito's ego straight into the afterlife. I am fine with how these events are unfolding. This is fine."

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
cowboy is gonna choke like he always chokes when he has title fights, sure conor isn't a title fight, but it's the biggest money fight of his life, he's lost 2x in a row and he's been using scrubs out of his ranch cuz he quit Jack/Wink cuz he wasn't getting enough me time.

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jon Jones -400
Dominick Reyes +300

lol Jones said he doesn't want to fight fucking no name trash anymore.

Signs another trash fight.

The Tito thing is mutual, he's probably said behind closed doors or even directly to Tito that if Tito can get an organic buzz going about the matchup then he wants it and would accept.

Again, Jones said last year he's done wasting his fights on trash fighters and nobodies.

This Reyes fight is ass. Despicable.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
for the story on Walts kid

I'm not saying I wouldn't call or get involved, at all.

But once you are involved, that court summons hits hard. You're going to be very inconvenienced for awhile.

Not to mention police interviews.

All of which you get paid absolutely nothing for. It's just part of coerced participation in the justice system the moment you call 911 about any serious felony and are a witness in a case. All participation is pretty much coerced after you give a statement under threat of imprisonment for contempt or obstruction.

My buddy was summoned 4-5 times, only for them to plea it out WHILE STILL DEMANDING HE BE THERE FOR THE PLEA, the DA knowing he's going to plea it out during trial day, and STILL threatening a bench warrant. Imagine the stress???

It's not fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
They should just have a Horsemeat division because TRT Vitor is back and I'd love to see him fighting again in this shape

• 1Worf

Goatface

Again, Jones said last year he's done wasting his fights on trash fighters and nobodies.

This Reyes fight is ass. Despicable.
who else is left for him to fight? Don't see anyone else in the division that would cause a stir. JJ said he would give a rematch Santos as soon as he is ready, but that will be like another 6+ months

Adesanya - wants the fight, but Dana wants him to defend the belt at least 1-2 times
Snipe - still probably 3-4 months away from DC rematch
Francis - don't know if he is dana's doghouse or what

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wait on Santos rather than dilute this further. Santos performance has buzz and he made himself "Not a nobody". His MT even without a working knee made him a name people know.

6 mos isn't bad if its a legit 6.

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
They should just have a Horsemeat division because TRT Vitor is back and I'd love to see him fighting again in this shape

IMO all pro sports should stop pretending to be clean and then we can have the all-steroid, prosthetic cybernetic superman league with some really badass shit going down. Football with players that have an 8-foot vertical? Yes, please.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
lol Jones said he doesn't want to fight fucking no name trash anymore.
Well, who else should he fight?

I might have missed someone, but this is from the current UFC rankings:

1575065636127.png

I think it's going to be a while on Santos. Cormier prob wont happen. He already fought Smith right before Thiago at 235. According to their rankings, Reyes is #4, and he's 12-0.

One thing they need to do, is remove a few people from the LHW ranking. Cormier and Gus in particular. Reyes would probably go to #3 and a lot of people ranked lower would rise +2.

for the story on Walts kid

That kind of irks me. Even if you thought it was 'just' a kidnapping, or 'just' something domestic-violence related...once it hit the news, you should have contacted the police.

I'd put up with a lot to help put murderers away.