MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
conner v cowboy who wants to place a bet?

i'll say i don't think cowboy has a chance in hell, not cuz coner is that much better but cuz cowboy always buckles under pressure.

but i don't have a pony either way, so i'll let you choose

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm just getting into watching UFC a little more.

Where can I find past fights on streaming? That Masvidal 5sec KO hooked me.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider

i'll say i don't think cowboy has a chance in hell, not cuz coner is that much better but cuz cowboy always buckles under pressure.

As much as I would like to see Connor lose, I don't think Cerrone will win it.

Yep, but it also depends about Connor's head and his hunger. If he takes this seriously he will win it easily.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not impossible that this Cowboy could show up again

zXxsv3m.gif

But realistically it's an important fight and Cowboy never wins important fights.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cowboy reminds me of Nate in terms of the general threats he presents. Sans the size and range, he's similar to Nate.

Nate started the meme "I whooped that ass twice" and some of us just sort of believed it.

Recently I was pressed on that second fight. I agreed to rewatch Conor-Diaz 2. We both rewatched it and scored it.

We both ended up seeing Conor-Diaz differently than we previously saw it. It was so much closer than either camp remembered. "Conor beat his ass" crew took an L, and the "Nate beat that ass" crew was left questioning their position as well. We scored clean shots only and knockdowns.

I ended up scoring 3 rounds to Conor as a formality, but the reality was it wasn't a clean 3 rounds to Conor AT ALL. Not even fucking close. It was the hardest fight I've ever watched to score. We were both in pain and both of us were left questioning the official narratives from each camp. The opposition was left questioning their "Conor beat the fuck out of Nate" narrative big time. And I was left questioning how much Nate beat that ass. Nate really did beat that fucking ass. I gave Conor a third round to just end the argument.

For that reason alone.

I can see Cowboy beating that fucking ass into a living death.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm just getting into watching UFC a little more.

Where can I find past fights on streaming? That Masvidal 5sec KO hooked me.
theres paid for ufc fight pass

ufc youtube will release previous fights for the next event

when you google search, you have do a search for the full names of fighters and if it's the second or third time they've fought and put in full fight, i.e.

"jon jones vs daniel cormier 2 full fight"

you'll get results like mmacore/mmashare/dailymotion and like 2 weird russian sites. (also note many of these sites have "alternative servers" too, so don't forget to use that option)

if you need more help ask

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when did cowboy start to look "grizzled" with balding hair, was it since he sub'd perry? he's looked so slow since then.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
theres paid for ufc fight pass

ufc youtube will release previous fights for the next event

when you google search, you have do a search for the full names of fighters and if it's the second or third time they've fought and put in full fight, i.e.

"jon jones vs daniel cormier 2 full fight"

you'll get results like mmacore/mmashare/dailymotion and like 2 weird russian sites. (also note many of these sites have "alternative servers" too, so don't forget to use that option)

if you need more help ask
Thanks, I'm going to que some of these up tonight. I was trying to find some Ben Askren fights last night because I wanted to see this guy grapple. I found a few and that guy looks like a fucking nightmare to be on the ground with.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I'd take it but I don't really have any ideas for you. I wouldn't know what to do with your avatar if I won and generally like you as a poster.

weak premise for a bet.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'd take it but I don't really have any ideas for you. I wouldn't know what to do with your avatar if I won and generally like you as a poster.

weak premise for a bet.
the open offer is there (tho i'm sure anyone who wants to win would choose coner over cowboy, ha)

Thanks, I'm going to que some of these up tonight. I was trying to find some Ben Askren fights last night because I wanted to see this guy grapple. I found a few and that guy looks like a fucking nightmare to be on the ground with.
most of bens fights is just him picking on one championship scrubs

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm taking Cowboy for the reasons I mentioned.

Conor is a skilled striker. Nate isn't all that skilled.

Nate brawls. Conor will have a similar performance against Cowboy and will get put away.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm taking Cowboy for the reasons I mentioned.

Conor is a skilled striker. Nate isn't all that skilled.

Nate brawls. Conor will have a similar performance against Cowboy and will get put away.
oh ok so we're down?

ufc 246

jayrebb jayrebb on cowboi

Lanx Lanx on lucky charms

avatar bet until the next ufc, tbd

Amod Amod

my guys hat is more culturally appropriate!
7f63cc031804fcabec29f6db923ae212.jpg

your guys hat is a somberro

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ufc doesn't even try to hide their favortism!
maxresdefault.jpg

look at that conors face is 1.25x the size of cowboy and they gotta put him in the shadow to hide his male pattern baldness!

Goatface

was looking at current odds,
Conor-300 to -337
Cowboy +235 to +277
guess things will not be so happy for Rox, don't remember seeing odds like this for a prelim before
Roxanne Modafferi +600
Maycee Barber -1000

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
ufc doesn't even try to hide their favortism!
maxresdefault.jpg

look at that conors face is 1.25x the size of cowboy and they gotta put him in the shadow to hide his male pattern baldness!
They're just counting the hat as the crown of his head.

Put me down on Cowboy winning, Lanx Lanx

• 1Solidarity