MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cerrone is dangerous as fuck on the ground. He isnt just going to forget how to BJJ.

Conor doesnt want to get tapped, of course he would rather keep it standing.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would have regrets if I passed the opportunity to back Cowboy against the fake bitch-ass Leprechaun.

I got Cowboy. Who wants it?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Since I just started watching MMA about 14 minutes ago, I never even knew Cowboy existed until about 8 minutes ago and I'm one of those people that likes Connor for being an over the top swinging dick. But I watched every fight I could find for the two of them over the weekend and to someone that barely knows what the fuck he's looking at, Cowboy just looks more stable and reliable than Connor, without being any less lethal.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Since I just started watching MMA about 14 minutes ago, I never even knew Cowboy existed until about 8 minutes ago and I'm one of those people that likes Connor for being an over the top swinging dick. But I watched every fight I could find for the two of them over the weekend and to someone that barely knows what the fuck he's looking at, Cowboy just looks more stable and reliable than Connor, without being any less lethal.
rewatch cowboi vs. RDA 2

no one here is gonna say cowboi is a pussy, but he mentally tapped out when RDA

cowboi NEVER turtles up, cowboi NEVER jogs backwards, but he did w/ RDA b/c he just couldn't bring his a-game.
HardtofindWeirdHermitcrab.gif

and this was his SECOND time vs. RDA so it's not like he's something new

cowboi shuts down when it matters
cowboi shuts down when the going gets tough
cowboi shuts down when he's bullied

and this time cowboi has

no training partners
no sparring partners
no rolling partners

he has scrubs that live on his ranch cuz they're all jackson/wink failures

tell me how he's going to do anything of substance?

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That shit is more scripted than WWE. Cowboy knows the real fight happens in the Octogon, when you are getting paid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I would have regrets if I passed the opportunity to back Cowboy against the fake bitch-ass Leprechaun.

I got Cowboy. Who wants it?
Haven't had an avatar bet in a while. While I have no confidence Conor will actually win, I'll bet ya

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Make some terms here, what is the avatar gonna be and how long does it have to worn for? Let's not just do this all willy-nilly, Gentlemen, have some respect for the traditions! ;)
terms have been like until the next ufc and avatars tbd incase theres a good ko-avatar or silly face from the fight for a while now.

we're not russian, no one is gonna re-neg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Make some terms here, what is the avatar gonna be and how long does it have to worn for? Let's not just do this all willy-nilly, Gentlemen, have some respect for the traditions! ;)

They are getting the original details since they are just copying lanx bet

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users