MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
somewhere in this stream he said his eye isn't healing

how can you guys like this asshole, just b/c he doesn't like jon jones?
104_Daniel_Cormier_x_Derrick_Lewis.0.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

doesn't even look confident in his lies, dana white should get his ass to sit down until the fights so he doesn't aggravate it

did you see what he tried to do? in a fight between a cowboi vs. an irishman

this guy is dancing like a leprechaun to show thats he's "alright"

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
somewhere in this stream he said his eye isn't healing

how can you guys like this asshole, just b/c he doesn't like jon jones?
104_Daniel_Cormier_x_Derrick_Lewis.0.jpg

Yea wasn't even a poke, thats not really accurate. Was an intentional gouge. Clawing.

Im not checking 3.37 hours of video to find where he talks about his eye though.

Goatface

so apparently next is going to be Conor - Masvidal, then Conor - Khabib

i really don't follow Conor's shit talk, but he and Usman have been going back and forth for a while now, this was from last month
1579211672567.png

Goatface

surprise another chick doesn't make weight, doesn't look like they are moving anyone up from preliminary card. so just 4 fights on main card

1579301477140.png

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Drink at home and pirate the event like the rest of us.

Edit before anyone asks for links
Fuck yea, just came here to ask for that. Thanks!

I've called every single sports bar in the area and no one has it. The only friends that can host were vetoed by wifes/gfs including me.

Sorry Mr. White, sir. I tried, but I'm not paying $85 to watch my first live UFC fight by myself

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I bought it for $65 on ESPN+, but I have about 10 friends coming over and didn't want to deal with the pirate stream getting ganked mid-card.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck yea, just came here to ask for that. Thanks!

I've called every single sports bar in the area and no one has it. The only friends that can host were vetoed by wifes/gfs including me.

Sorry Mr. White, sir. I tried, but I'm not paying $85 to watch my first live UFC fight by myself

They charge bars outrageous amounts of money to be able to show it. Unless it is shoulder to shoulder slinging drinks it isn't worth it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Sounds like my buddy talked a cider company into hosting it tonight. They only have room for about 20 people, so we can fill it up.