MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Anyone else notice that little spot on Jones' abdomen?

View attachment 248150
ppl have been highlighting his weird belly marks for years
ster.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Clue in those of us that don't know what that is supposed to mean. Some sort of weird injection spots?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Clue in those of us that don't know what that is supposed to mean. Some sort of weird injection spots?
yea, from what i remember back then ppl say thats where you inject rhoids, it was during his comeback after car crash w/ osp

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
to elaborate, it was when he couldn't fight cuz of crash, so he decided to lift weights and put on muscle
jon_jones_jonny_bones_main.jpg

and since he got shredded ppl came up w/ rhoid theories.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, sounds about right. Lee Majors sighting, loved him when I was a kid

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Did he call him out on the stage where everyone could hear, or just during the fight? I never listen to interviews.
Just during the fight, which means that judge and the commii will get a ton of hate mail on Monday. Won't help tonight, but could help in Texas in the future.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
also sportsurge dot net has a list of streams for every UFC since reddit went down. they use the MMA discord.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like Latifi won that 30-27 tbh, but he didn't have a gameplan beyond lay and pray so fuck him.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Lol, Derrick Lewis "After party at Little Woodrows, I let you all buy me shots, but I ain't buying you shit."

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like 1 guy is fighting his evil twin, lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user