MMA Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Where can I watch the wei / jedrizckzy fight? i didn't see it the first time and with no other sports i might as well watch it now.

Goatface

1585017788065.png
1585017829753.png

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Huge news. Would be cool if they could pipe a venue like a big bar into the arena audio for them at least, but unfortunately all gatherings are banned pretty much anywhere that's relevant.

I guess they're going to just be listening to the announcing. The announcers will pick up the slack for the viewers, but the fighters are going to suffer the most from this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Huge news. Would be cool if they could pipe a venue like a big bar into the arena audio for them at least, but unfortunately all gatherings are banned pretty much anywhere that's relevant.

I guess they're going to just be listening to the announcing. The announcers will pick up the slack for the viewers, but the fighters are going to suffer the most from this.
I wonder who the announcers will be.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda disappointed it won't be in front of a live crowd as I'm sure this will have an effect on the performance of the fighters.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i heard it was "joked" around by rogan that the fight would be held on a cruise ship on international waters

it actually sounds legit since no governing body will sanction anything

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
i heard it was "joked" around by rogan that the fight would be held on a cruise ship on international waters

it actually sounds legit since no governing body will sanction anything
I swear on my kids I was thinking they could possibly utilize a cruise ship to pull this off.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Easier to do this is in a place like Dubai, where the UFC is the sanctioning body, or even Russia since Putin would love to make this happen.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
god dammit, they're gonna have 249 on a cruise ship surrounded by sharks and it'll still be canceled cuz of tony