MMA Thread

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I googled the address where he was arrested and it was right outside a strip club. I guess he got mad it was closed and just started blasting? Looked to be a very public area
I could see a closed strip club pushing someone over the edge.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

i bet ashlee evans-smith is JJones biggest fan atm.

Officer's reports
1585326942337.png

1585326965119.png

Hosix

All labs matter!
And the officer was sitting in a parking lot. Trying to not get into anything at 1am.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Sitting outside s stripper club parking lot at 1 am doesn't sound like the type of place you want to go to avoid doing work

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
way to make yourself look like a super pussy, can't beat the man, side step him instead... DC already done it!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean at what point does the UFC start to think maybe Jones isn't fit to be one of the main faces of their organization? When he gets stripped of the belt a fifth time after murdering someone?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I mean at what point does the UFC start to think maybe Jones isn't fit to be one of the main faces of their organization? When he gets stripped of the belt a fifth time after murdering someone?
It would take a Murder and or for him to be locked up in jail for the UFC to drop him. You just have to look at the example of Greg Hardy, not to mention all the other shit Jones and other fighters have done.

The UFC is not in the Role Model Business, they are in the having Best Fighters in the World Business. Right or wrong, like it or not that is the way it is.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It would take a Murder and or for him to be locked up in jail for the UFC to drop him. You just have to look at the example of Greg Hardy, not to mention all the other shit Jones and other fighters have done.

The UFC is not in the Role Model Business, they are in the having Best Fighters in the World Business. Right or wrong, like it or not that is the way it is.
ppl would probably remember ashlee evan smith stole medical supplies more than JJ doing another DUI and popping off a cap for lulz

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most fighters with a criminal history only got on the wrong side of the law once, they aren't high profile recidivists like Jones.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In NFL, if you keep getting in trouble you are done. The UFC is a different beast though because if they axe him, then Bellator would gobble him up. Dana doesn't want that to happen.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Who gives a fuck. I want my fighters to be fighters. I don't give a shit what they do outside the cage. There isn't a contact they sign saying they will be the best role models for kids with shit parents. Worry about the shit parents and not some dude paid to beat the fuck up out of other men.

Strip him for what? He didn't test positive for more drugs or juicing. If he can't defend his title then strip him.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In NFL, if you keep getting in trouble you are done. The UFC is a different beast though because if they axe him, then Bellator would gobble him up. Dana doesn't want that to happen.

DUI, pissed hot for cocaine, stripped of the title after a felony hit and run against a pregnant woman, stripped of the title for steroids, battery (against a woman), aggravated DWI and negligent use of a deadly weapon.

Is he really enough of a draw to put up with that, considering how boring he has gotten?

Hosix

All labs matter!
Who gives a fuck. I want my fighters to be fighters. I don't give a shit what they do outside the cage. There isn't a contact they sign saying they will be the best role models for kids with shit parents. Worry about the shit parents and not some dude paid to beat the fuck up out of other men.

Strip him for what? He didn't test positive for more drugs or juicing. If he can't defend his title then strip him.

Tough to defend it if you are on probation and can’t leave the state. Or in prison.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
DUI, pissed hot for cocaine, stripped of the title after a felony hit and run against a pregnant woman, stripped of the title for steroids, battery (against a woman), aggravated DWI and negligent use of a deadly weapon.

Is he really enough of a draw to put up with that, considering how boring he has gotten?
No one is going to argue about him being a piece of shit. Unfortunately he is also the baddest dude on the planet. I've disliked the man for years but I selfishly want to see him fight as much as possible before he is too old and I'm not alone. UFC aint gunna do shit unless their hand is forced.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
UFC aint gunna do shit unless their hand is forced

If they stripped him and suspended him over the hit and run, there's no way he doesn't get stripped and suspended over an aggravated DWI + weapons charge. As for baddest man on the planet, he's been a decision machine for years now. Anderson Silva only had 2 fights go to decision during his entire pre-Weidman reign of terror in the UFC.