MMA Thread

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gaethje put an ass whoopin on Tony. Kinda sucks we wont see Khabib vs Tony but good for Gaethje, much respect!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Justin looked like an absolutely world beater in there tonight.

Tony, aside from his chin, was merely mortal, maybe mediocre.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking stream froze lol... But I see Gaethje won.

Would pay money to watch Gaethje - McGregor just bomb each other. Since Khabib is obviously a one fight a decade guy. Go islam! /s

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Would pay money to watch Gaethje - McGregor just bomb each other. Since Khabib is obviously a one fight a decade guy. Go islam! /s
McGregor Masvidal is fine by me

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Still hard to believe Alvarez went to war with that guy for 5 rounds and came out with that walk-off KO. Really curious to see how the Khabib fight will play out. Then again, Khabib might just be on a different level.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider

Don't worry, there wasn't a spectacular end to this one.

I don't think Justin and Conor would be a long fight. That one would end brilliantly.

Ome

Trakanon Raider
Tony took the kind of damage where if he passed away and you watched the fight tonight you would understand why.

• 1Cringe

Jive Turkey

Karen
That last shot from Gaethje looked like it dislocated every bone in Tony's scull. Had tony shaking his head like a rabid dog. Great fight

• 1Like

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
cowboy got robbed against pettis i reckon, and that eye poke pissed cowboy off long term i think because pettis kept coming.

watching hardy trying to technical mma was hard to watch but its heavyweight so you only need to really last 2 rounds unless you are top 3. hamburger yorgen looked great until he busted his foot.

kattar still looking real good. ngannou is just a joke, either be a DC or stipe and play perfect or get knocked the fuck into orbit on any flail. the early wikipedia entry of his win of KO (death) was quality.

cruz lost me my multi but he's just not top tier. age, damage, ring rust, whatever .. its like watching a wizard trying to kite an elite goblin boss and running out of mana.

and my heart is broken for tony. like everyone else sane i want to see khabib vs tony for the art vs science answer to mma, but gaetje with his ultra violence can go fuck up khabib with style (and he said he's got like 2 fights left??) and tony can go eat some mcnuggets. poor tony been fucked by the fickle finger of fate so long and so hard. all true artists must suffer.

and that bryce mitchell fight was a fucking bjj masterclass. excellent grappling clinic put on there.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gaethje put an ass whoopin on Tony. Kinda sucks we wont see Khabib vs Tony but good for Gaethje, much respect!

eh hes too old. who cares

this is lightweight we are talking. not anderson silva at 185, or the LHW div or HW.

hes too old and hes gotta retire.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
As said by Gaethje in the post fight, Tony cutting weight twice in a month could have had a lot to do with him being slow. Not saying he isn't getting older but that weight cut is no joke on the body.

Also if anyone noticed, after that low blow Gaethje took there was a significant amount of blood coming from his left leg and at the post fight he had a soda can in his shorts trying to cool that area down and he was walking funny because of it. Not sure the damage but he was visibly hurt by whatever happened by it after the fight.