MMA Thread

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
A lot of upsets on the card tonight. One dude told Robert Drysdale (his cornerman) to stop the fight 9 times before it eventually was called right before the last round.

I had to google the last time Clay Guide and Jim Miller won fights. Josh Emmett probably blew his ACL in the first 15 seconds and still won his fight. I expected Curtis Blaydes to get a finish..didn't happen. Volkanovski is a tough, durable, and worthy heavyweight challenger. Didn't expect Frank Comacho to get finished by the fill-in who has never fought in the UFC. He's usually very fun to watch.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
That co main was a great fight. Those two dudes were throwing bricks. I don't know how they went all three rounds.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Stipe/DC is going to be held at the Apex center, so maybe in the 25' cage, seems like that would be big advantage for DC. saw last week, DC said that he was close to 265 before loosing 25lbs so far.

-
will be interesting to see what they do with Blyades now, Dana was talking a lot of shit.
Francis is going to be standby replacement for Stipe/DC, and he will certainly get the next shot if DC wins and vacates, but if Stipe wins, he could also retire, or take 6 months to fight again. Lewis is going to fight Olenik in Aug so Francis/Blyades 2 3 could be either title fight or eliminator. i don't think anyone else should get a shot at this point.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Stipe/DC is going to be held at the Apex center, so maybe in the 25' cage, seems like that would be big advantage for DC. saw last week, DC said that he was close to 265 before loosing 25lbs so far.

-
will be interesting to see what they do with Blyades now, Dana was talking a lot of shit.
Francis is going to be standby replacement for Stipe/DC, and he will certainly get the next shot if DC wins and vacates, but if Stipe wins, he could also retire, or take 6 months to fight again. Lewis is going to fight Olenik in Aug so Francis/Blyades 2 could be either title fight or eliminator. i don't think anyone else should get a shot at this point.
blaydes already lost to francais twice, if they fight again it'll be the 3rd time he'll lose to francais

Goatface

blaydes already lost to francais twice, if they fight again it'll be the 3rd time he'll lose to francais
probably, on a vacated title fight. the only other person that would make sense is Lewis (if he wins) but with his past health issues
don't think he could do that quick of a turnaround, unless he gets a quick ko

=

anyway, saw this today, think it 1ups ronda vs dudes

1592844406269.png

=

1592842168039.png

EbFOMKDXQAMcImQ

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Obviously 251 is stacked and I can't wait, but I'm also excited about Ige vs. Kattar. Edgar needs to fucking retire already - he has looked awful in his last few fights. Till vs. Whittaker might be great too.