MMA Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks.

But seriously I can see him just retiring. Or he might decide to fight in honor of his dad, both scenarios are equally possible.

Goatface

odds of retirement have to be pretty high. he has said he is set for cash plus don't think he has any love for Dana or the UFC.

Goatface

1593862034052.png

1593862253353.png

pretty sure Usman said he would not fight a replacement on short notice

=

Two fighters from Brazil have tested positive for COVID-19 and will no longer be competing at the upcoming UFC Fight Night 172 card.
Per MMA Fighting’s reports, light heavyweight Vinicius Moreira and bantamweight Anderson dos Santos were both removed from the event after receiving their results.

=
not really, but maybe sorta mma news
Bryan Callen and Brendan Schaub test positive for COVID-19 after San Antonio show

Goatface

Did Burns and Usman train at the same facility for this fight? I know they were teammates.
Usman changed camps, went to Denver to be with Trevor Wittman, who appears only coaches a very limited number of people including Rose and Justin over the last few years. Burns stayed in FL.

Masvidal said he could step in. Colby apparently sent an offer to UFC. they are both probably grandstanding with silly $$$ amounts, which if i were asked to take a fight over there on short notice would want to get crazy pay too.

Saw a bit on Max, he reportedly has done camp entirely alone with coaches over video chat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Usman changed camps, went to Denver to be with Trevor Wittman, who appears only coaches a very limited number of people including Rose and Justin over the last few years. Burns stayed in FL.

Masvidal said he could step in. Colby apparently sent an offer to UFC. they are both probably grandstanding with silly $$$ amounts, which if i were asked to take a fight over there on short notice would want to get crazy pay too.

Saw a bit on Max, he reportedly has done camp entirely alone with coaches over video chat.
just make a newer, better (like anyone wanted to see usman sniff burns crotch) main event.

remember ufc200? it was supposed be mcgregor vs diaz 2, but connor became a media bitch and they pulled the main, told diaz to take a seat and made jones v dc 2

ok that did pan out cuz jj had rhoids, but they tried to do better!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its crazy how many athletes and other celebrities are getting the rona.

You would figure they move in higher level circles with access to better food, conditions and resources. Yet many are still getting it.

Fireworks are fucking CRAZY right now. Masvidal being BMF champ and Welter champ would be a hell of an accomplishment.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Awesome, looking forward to it if they get past the Las Vegas leg of the trip

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man, I like this fight even better than Burns and I was already stoked for Burns. This card is going to be so good.

Goatface

fight is now official and guess they are on private planes to there now

1594066873402.png

sorta surprised Jorge is such an underdog so far.

1594067214661.png

everything i see says PVZ is going to get blasted, wonder if this will be her last fight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user