MMA Thread

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am surprised the UFC signed him without making completely sure that he was clear of the Bellator contract.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are all in Fuck Bellator mode now. It's why they signed Mirko and Rampage.

Fedor

<Banned>
625eq8K.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit Yoel/Jacare is off?
Yup, Romero injured. Fuck.

This Albu chick is confusing me. Dudes are constantly down on chicks that are heavily muscled, but she's like MMA catnip to motherfuckers even though she's crazy stupid built and bulky for a 115lb female. Makes no GD sense to me, she's every bit as built and ripped as Cyborg who every MMA fun just annihilates for being a man. And it's not like she has some crazy attractive face to offset it.

Am I taking crazy pills? She's Cyborg except with a 4-5 face instead of a 2.

edit: It's the smile, isn't it? It's a cute smile, makes her look innocent and little.

Anyways, flying knee is still the best kind of KO. From the newest One FC.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cyborg looks like a cave man, I would posts pics but I dont want to look at that face. Albu looks worse at the weigh in from dehydration where Cyborg looks like that 24/7

I mean cyborg doesnt look anything like this

tumblr_mtcfyjxDUZ1rv73aoo1_500.jpg

ac017c291423222.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A pic where she's airbrushed to being a 5 and a fitness competition low res pic where she's pancake make up'd in to being a mime.

The point isn't that Cyborg us a hottie, it's that they are both 0% body fat muscle freaks and the only difference is that one is ugly and the other is merely average. Yet the MMA community at large is acting like the average one is a supermodel.

I'm using Cyborg as the very extreme example, of course. She's a monster. I'm just a little confused by the obsession with Albu when she is just flat out nothing special....except her crazy bodybuilder build. That everyone hates on Cyborg...

It's just a convenient confluence of her being not a monster facially, plus a freak physically, and people thinking she might actually be a good fighter(1-0!). Mostly just internet hype machine, I get it really. Just me railing forum style as usual.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dont browse MMA forums really and just heard of her through Fedor, Cyborg to me has the cave man effects going on from steroids and way to many veins popping out. This girl isnt crazy beautiful, shes cute and when girls put that much work and effort into it makes them a little more attractive. Are people acting like shes the hottest girl around ? I was surprised when I saw she was 24, I thought she was a lot older

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's the smile, isn't it? It's a cute smile, makes her look innocent and little.
Well, at 115 she is pretty little. She's a 6 who happens to be in peak physical condition, so for people who watch a sport festooned with women in peak physical condition that are usually a 4 or worse, she stands out. Outside of that I have no idea; she's alright?