MMA Thread

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
Reminds me of the old Tyson fights where you were afraid to buy a fight because he'd KO the dude in the 1st round. It's all down hill from here for Rousey.....face tattoos and chewing on ears is all that's left?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well fortunately the fight was short enough that a replay basically caught the whole thing.

As vicious as she is, she still looks like she has no real striking discipline, swinging pretty goddamn wild. That face first drop to the canvas by Correa was pretty satisfying though.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
34 seconds, just another speed bump.

Shot to the temple, as joe said, it was as if she was hit by a sniper

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
i really dont get it, i really dont they know rhonda is good chill the fuck out and take it slow, feel her out for a bit if bethe couldent take her i dont see anyone doing it sadly, definitily not meisha tate.

That temple shot was like... a tap barely...

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
i really dont get it, i really dont they know rhonda is good chill the fuck out and take it slow, feel her out for a bit if bethe couldent take her i dont see anyone doing it sadly, definitily not meisha tate.
Not to be a dick... but Bethe is fucking terrible. She stood no chance at all, her record is inflated on garbage and she didn't beat anyone in the top 5.