MMA Thread

Xeldar

Silver Squire
wow, bet on hometown 209, lost on 209 last two nights. Only fight I called right in this main event is holloway. FML. Aldo, why. Nooooo. Aldo, you're the only man man enough to beat up Mendez. I don't wanna see Edgar Mcgregor. Fuck it, honestly I do., I really do.

Fedor

<Banned>
UFh0zL4.jpg

2IakWWk.jpg

Column_sl

shitlord
A glass jaw is what floored him. McGregor hit him with a left as he was backing away from Aldo's rush, didn't look like it had anything at all on it but down Aldo went.
Aldo actually ducks into it, and caught McGregor with a left hook when that shot landed. It's a fluke, you don't need much impact to vibrate the skull enough where you completely shut off. It just has to land in a certain way.

If you look at the replay there is no way McGregor was precisely landing that shot. It just happen to land at the exact point

The precise shot was the first one McGregor threw that did land on Aldo, and he wasn't effected.

That is the definition of a Flash Knockout I'd like to see these two guys fight again despite what that moron Joe Rogan says.

This wasn't like the Holly fight where she clearly was dominating Rousey.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
It just doesn't look like there would be any power behind that. That jab was so damn quick.
There wasn't, Connor himself said so. He also explained why, precision and timing, he hit Aldo right on the button at the perfect moment when Aldo ran into the punch face first. Its not the first time that has happend in MMA.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
God damn I wish that was more of a fight, I wanted to see what those guys could do badly.

Zx88_sl

shitlord
wow, bet on hometown 209, lost on 209 last two nights. Only fight I called right in this main event is holloway. FML. Aldo, why. Nooooo. Aldo, you're the only man man enough to beat up Mendez. I don't wanna see Edgar Mcgregor. Fuck it, honestly I do., I really do.
Edgar vs. McGregor is going to be an epic battle. That dude can take a fucking beating for sure. And it wouldn't surprise me to see them shelf Aldo for a rematch. Dude has been very vocal about his complaints regarding Zuffa... not something they take kindly... and Aldo just lost a ton of his bargaining power.