MMA Thread

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
So Ryan Jimmo, had a few fun fights in the ufc, apparently killed in a hit and run outside a bar in edmonton this morning.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These videos have definitely grown on me. I use to think he was just a gravelly-voice screamer. Dude is hilarious.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Dude is a good guy all around from what I've seen. His dad is a total shitbag, and I feel for Sage having his dad live through him. I won't always cheer him on, but I hope he ends up succeeding in the things he wants. He reminds me of John Cena, always doing the right thing and people still hating on him.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wonder how much money he just cost himself and DC for this. Also Brock/Hunt is the main event now. Feels wrong with 2 other title fights that this is the fight that gets the bump but whatever. War Hunto!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Well that made my choice of whether or not scalp tickets on Saturday. Going to Vegas tomorrow for 5 days, celebrating my 40th.

Jive Turkey

Karen
No real suitable LHW to replace Jones on such short notice, but what about Hall? He was recently training for Silva and got pulled. Similar style to Jones, so not an awkward switch for Cormier. He could easily make 205