MMA Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lets see, keep a rocked fighter against the cage picking him apart, or take him down, do nothing, and leave it in the hands of the judges then act surprised when you lose a decision.

dumbass

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Not surprising to me, Werdum lost the first 2, the new rules are not in Vegas so it requires the judges to not be retarded to score a 10-8, only one judge did (I thought it should be a 10-8).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty bad decision

But it wasn't though. Nothing really happened in round 1, Overeem clearly won round 2, Werdum clearly won round 3.

Round 1 you either call a draw or give to Overeem but in no universe do you give it to Werdum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
lmao they had like 4 towels wiping down Romero after the end of round 3 and then the fucker pours even more water on himself

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Undoubtedly a better match than the Nunes match would have been. Great fight. Whittaker 3-2, clinched it after taking the top just now with over a minute left in rd 5.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck yeah my boy Whittaker. Really happy he won. Yoel def tired out but not as bad as I thought he would have and man I guess never paid that much attention but Yoel has some insanely fast reflexes, Whittaker is fast and Yoel dodged a lot of his hits.

• 1Like

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
IF IF IF Bobby had ligaments torn in his knee, this whole fight is for naught.

Is your body ready for another interim for a middleweight fight?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
There wont be another interim. Now Bisping can get his money fight against GSP and Whittaker can get the winner.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There wont be another interim. Now Bisping can get his money fight against GSP and Whittaker can get the winner.

Dana said the GSP fight with Bisping is no go.

"The GSP ship has sailed. He won’t fight Bisping. That fight won’t happen. We had to move on."

• 1Worf