MMA Thread

Goatface

After surgery in January, He doesn't seem to eager to return.
Dana thought he would been back by Apr-May, but In March Cain said he wasn't 100% and wasn't going to rush it this time.
He was training with DC last month and i think i read something about rumored October fight.
Think his wife is going to give birth in Nov, so think he doesn't fight in Oct. it won't happen until 2018.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well said. You really should post here more often Grimmlokk Grimmlokk . You could really help balance the jayrebb jayrebb posts!

I barely watch anymore. After events I go to reddit and watch gifs mostly. Unless McGregor is fighting I can't get anyone else to give a fuck, and I've just kind of drifted away myself. Still read this thread regularly and check out /r/mma a few times a week. Just not really invested enough to sit down and watch for hours anymore.

Goatface

UFC Fight Night
Sun. Jul. 16
Nelson vs Ponzinibbio
Glasgow, Scotland
Early Prelims on Fight Pass at 12PM/9AM
Prelims on FX1 at 1PM/10AM
Main Card on FX1 at 3PM ET / 12PM PT

-----------------------------------------------------

looks like a few of good fights but, just know going to hear them ramble on about Connor/Floyd half the time.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
UFC Fight Night
Sun. Jul. 16
Nelson vs Ponzinibbio
Glasgow, Scotland
Early Prelims on Fight Pass at 12PM/9AM
Prelims on FX1 at 1PM/10AM
Main Card on FX1 at 3PM ET / 12PM PT

-----------------------------------------------------

looks like a few of good fights but, just know going to hear them ramble on about Connor/Floyd half the time.
i was confused, i thought they let Roy go, then i see it's vs. ponz and it's the Nelson no one gives a shit about.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Seeing more and more blacked out sleeves lately on social media. Just when you think the tattoo trend couldn't get worse with the swagger jacking and copying this blackout phenomenon comes around to save the day.

Goatface

-------

was a pretty good card
thought the Felder/Ray should had been stopped earlier, don't think he did really anything after getting rocked,
they had a closer shot of Nelson's face as he was going down, sorta freaky

Jive Turkey

Karen
Most of those looked pretty intentional, but there's no way he threw the initial strike that wobbled him with a finger out. Of course, that's completely irrelevant as to whether he's dirty or not