MMA Thread

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Gegard was probably the top guy in the division with the exception of maybe Robert Whittaker. UFC dropped the ball on that one even though he doesn't have a big personality. I'm hoping Weidman can turn it around tonight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Nice win for Weidman. Other than getting caught at the end of the 1st, he controlled pretty much the entire fight. Looked really good out there.

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Really happy with Weidman win. A lot of people had written him off cause he had lost 3x in a row but it's not like those 3 opponents were chumps. Romero he was doing pretty good against until that flying knee that came out of nowhere and against Moose that was just a weird finish. Rockhold was only one he fought like an idiot against and looked horrible imo.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It really doesn't matter who your opponents were, if you lose three in a row the future of your career is in serious doubt. Glad he managed to put the brakes on.

Fedor

<Banned>
61K93He.jpg

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
D.C. is not playing with this 205 shit. He looks lean as fuck pre-weight cut.

Jon sounds confident as fuck. I haven't seen Jon this serious in a pre-fight.

He is done with the bullshit-- its fucking game time.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My assessment is that "junky" "bitch ass naga" Jones knows he is the one who has something to prove, not D.C.

Yeah, the guy whose only professional loss is via DQ in a match he would have won if he hadn't thrown the 12-6 elbows is definitely the one who has something to prove.

I fucking hate Jon Jones but he's the most dominant LHW in the history of the UFC and thinking he's the one who has something to prove makes you a retard. He beat the actual title holder and then defended the title 8 times. DC lost to the champ, then won a vacant belt.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He hasn't fought anyone in 3 years. He's inactive and retired. He has pulled out of numerous fights on drug counts or simply just cancelling his participation on a change of opponent. He is a junky, failing multiple tests for a full spectrum of different drugs, and proven himself unprofessional.

That makes you the retard. He WAS dominant. Your entire post is past-tense. Its over, let it go. Time doesn't stand still just because you say so. In MMA years, Jones is about as relevant as Cain Velasquez who hasn't beat a top 10 since 2013.

I guess you believe GSP is going to come back cleaning house again as the most dominant of all time? At least be consistent, right? Then somebody might take your opinion serious. Jon said it himself in the promotional for 214, he had it all at one time. Past-tense. That's why he is all fucked up in the run-up to this fight. The onus is on him to prove himself as someone who hasn't competed since 2015, AND pass the drug tests.

And I hate D.C.

Last edited:

Ryanz

<Banned>
Not to mention Jon Jones revealed on the Joe Rogan podcast he would get black out drunk the week before his fights. He's honestly been handicapping his own potential with whatever mental disorder he has.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He hasn't fought anyone in 3 years. He's inactive and retired. He has pulled out of numerous fights on drug counts or simply just cancelling his participation on a change of opponent. He is a junky, failing multiple tests for a full spectrum of different drugs, and proven himself unprofessional.

That makes you the retard. He WAS dominant. Your entire post is past-tense. Its over, let it go. Time doesn't stand still just because you say so. In MMA years, Jones is about as relevant as Cain Velasquez who hasn't beat a top 10 since 2013.

I guess you believe GSP is going to come back cleaning house again as the most dominant of all time? At least be consistent, right? Then somebody might take your opinion serious. Jon said it himself in the promotional for 214, he had it all at one time. Past-tense. That's why he is all fucked up in the run-up to this fight. The onus is on him to prove himself as someone who hasn't competed since 2015, AND pass the drug tests.

And I hate D.C.

You are such a fucking joke and this thread was far better when you weren't posting in it. He beat Cormier two and a half years ago and was scheduled to fight Cormier a year ago until Cormier pulled out of the fight, and instead beat Saint Preux. He also tapped out Hendo in December at a grappling tournament. His situation is nothing like GSP.

To reiterate, you're fucking stupid.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He hasn't fought anyone in 3 years.
The 3 years you claimed he didn't fight
f16571d7d3ef6d34b6f5130be4d7dea3.png

He's inactive and retired.
from april
a6b7ae2eb9b70969064af925d85d181e.png

sure he's the co-main at 214...

Does ANYONE even know that the other main event is woodley vs. Maia? anyone? nope cuz only JJ vs. Cormier 2 matters.
He has pulled out of numerous fights on drug counts
One, fight
UFC 200, you're kinda adding more than 1
or simply just cancelling his participation on a change of opponent.
As a fighter, you train to fight your intended opponent for weeks. You train to fight a boxer with standup for 2 months and then all of a sudden they want you to fight a grappler, who stands to benefit???
He is a junky, failing multiple tests for a full spectrum of different drugs, and proven himself unprofessional.
One test he failed, again where is this over exaggeration of multiple???

is he a coke headed retard??? who gives a fuck? he performs on the mat

Does he endanger the lives of Albuquerque cuz he's a drug addicted retard behind the wheel? sure, but who gives a fuck about his personal life?

I mean lets be honest, there really isn't much "professionalism" when you're paid to punch other ppl in the face, come on now.

• 1Like

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I don't want a professional in a fight between two humans. I want to see them try and slaughter each other. Hell, put a syringe in the middle of the ring filled with adrenaline at the start of the match and whoever can get it first gets 10 seconds to inject it. Horse meat, kangaroo meat, dick pills? Feed it all to them.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You are such a fucking joke and this thread was far better when you weren't posting in it. He beat Cormier two and a half years ago and was scheduled to fight Cormier a year ago until Cormier pulled out of the fight, and instead beat Saint Preux. He also tapped out Hendo in December at a grappling tournament. His situation is nothing like GSP.

To reiterate, you're fucking stupid.

Cringing. OSP? What's that, a car? You can count it, I won't and intentionally didn't in my assessment-- I thought that was a given. You're so far up Jones ass you've got the hiv by now. Hard pass on replying to all that fandom.

And don't tag me or quote me again. I'll do the same for you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cringing. OSP? What's that, a car? You can count it, I won't and intentionally didn't in my assessment-- I thought that was a given. You're so far up Jones ass you've got the hiv by now. Hard pass on replying to all that fandom.

And don't tag me or quote me again. I'll do the same for you.

You're a stupid faggot. Please kill yourself.

• 1Solidarity