MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lets just all take a moment and be thankful they both made weight with no (seemingly) problems.
lulz i doubt anyone was even worried about Conor making weight
042_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

If he can make featherweight, he will be a pro at least.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
OK, who is up for an Avatar bet?

I say, Khabib over Conor. (I like both but gotta pick one).

Fight has to have a decisive outcome (draw/cancelled fight doesn't count)

Winner chooses avatar for loser, pending Amod Amod approval (no tranny dongs). I'm thinking maybe 3 month duration

Loser can choose to be banned for 1 year instead of accepting an avatar, though a Jay Cutler avatar is grounds for negating the entire wager.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'll take whomever on, common sense says khabib

but i'm gonna ride conor, who wants its?

my pick for avatar bet to wear is cucked man w/ pussy hat
a8321f582271adf83061880038a3cc78.png

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
My most anticipated fights, in order:
Conor-Khabib
O'Malley-Quinonez
Tony-Pettis
Pettis-Formiga
Lewis-Volkov
OSP-Reyes

We're still a ways out, but I'll make my picks:
Conor (KO)
O'Malley (KO)
Anthony Pettis (decision)
Formiga (submission)
Lewis (KO)
Reyes (KO)

Lots of killers on this card. Not many decisions.

I thought Khabib had the early edge in the mental warfare, but Conor's played this week perfectly. Definitely choosing the Irishman here. I keep coming back to the fact that he's been training for this fight for 3 years. Conor's defense will be good enough to exploit Khabib's openings. I predict Khabib becoming frustrated and his endless march forward will be his demise – he'll get caught in a risky, greedy takedown attempt.

Tony's open workout looked stupid. I just can't believe the guy is healthy coming into this fight. Anthony Pettis is better than his hurt and rusty opponent.

Formiga has the experience and the ground game to give Sergio Pettis problems. Pettis is a good fighter, he just gets caught in a bad matchup.

Lewis is a scary human being. I think he's going to have a huge win.

Dominick Reyes is my underdog pick. OSP is a killer, but this kid is putting it together.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Odds? On an Avatar bet? How would that work?
Since this is an avatar bet, and time to wear the avatar bet is the currency, adjust the time according to the odds.

Standard avatar bet is 1 month. Since you're taking khabib, he is roughly a 2:1 favorite over conor. If conor wins and you stand by your bet of 3 months, you would have to wear the avatar for 6 months. Whereas the person betting on conor will only have to wear it for the betted 3 months if khabib wins.

• 1Like

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Picking McGregor, Pettis, Reyes, Lewis and Waterson to win on the main card.

ESPN has been promoting the shit out of this fight. Half of their personalities don't know shit about MMA though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Erronius Erronius we gotta hurry up and agree to terms, i leave for a party in 3 hours

i'm betting conor you're betting khabib 3months, some bad avatar, i've chosen pussy man, just reply and tag Amod Amod

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Erronius Erronius we gotta hurry up and agree to terms, i leave for a party in 3 hours

i'm betting conor you're betting khabib 3months, some bad avatar, i've chosen pussy man, just reply and tag Amod Amod

3 months, sure. I was thinking avatars chosen afterwards, but I don't really care either way. Just hard to come up with something on the spot sometimes.

Amod Amod , WITNESS ME

tenor.gif

Lanx Asian.jpg

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
any bros recommend good place to free stream mcgregor

Some awesome motherfucker is going to post valid links. We're trying to see it at the pub, but if it's a shitshow crowd-wise, streaming at home with beers is plan B. Just updating Ace Stream now and it's already getting me pumped for this!

• 1Like