MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cowboy is the fight to make, Conor can talk all the shit he wants to on Cowboy, and theres even more fuel to add w/ Jack/Wink. No one wants to see poirier 2.

No one wants to see it, but its a legitimate comeback fight for Conor. From where I'm standing Cowboy is not a good move for Conor.

Although I acknowledge-- the damage done by a loss to Poirier is probably more traumatic than a loss to Cowboy. Its a toss up. The down-side upside ratio seems pretty balanced between these two potential opponents.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No one wants to see it, but its a legitimate comeback fight for Conor. From where I'm standing Cowboy is not a good move for Conor.

Although I acknowledge-- the damage done by a loss to Poirier is probably more traumatic than a loss to Cowboy. Its a toss up. The down-side upside ratio seems pretty balanced between these two potential opponents.
the only problem is if it was at 155, cowboy would die and suck trying to go back down to that weight.

Goatface

don't know how realistic Cowboy at 155 is now, think he said low 180's the week before the perry fight
and was bitching about the cut, apparently he didn't have a dietitian
=
according to some sites, NAC is weighing Conor's past in with the ring fight. always thought he was just looking
at 6 months, which would be nothing, but he could get year

=

guess no so much superfight

Goatface

i could have went my whole life without every knowing about that :)

=
main events made weight

Max Holloway (144.5) vs. Brian Ortega (144.75)
Valentina Shevchenko (123.5) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (123.75)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users