MMA Thread

Fedor

<Banned>
4dlBKBs.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Volkanovski is pretty legit. I don't really see him beating Holloway or Ortega but still fun to watch

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mendes got hit in the eye and never seemed to fully recover from it, didn't see if it was a fingertip or a knuckle though. Didn't see Volk with his hands open very much so most likely a knuckle.

Shano

Ya that's what I thought also. Mendes gas tank was awful tonight as well. I mean he was never really known as a cardio machine but it was exceptionally shitty tonight.

Shano

WTF Condit.. Really sad to see one of my fav fighters from back in the day fall so hard in the past couple years. Think he talked about retiring after the Lawler fight. Really wish he would have now. Now 0-5 in his last 5 outings.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Man I love Condit, but he really isn't far behind BJ at this point in terms of being completely shot. MMA heroes die the hardest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
At least he had some offense, he came close with that armbar attempt. Penn has just looked like a chump.

*edit*

Also, wtf are they setting Cejudo up in a superfight when he beat DJ in a split decision that could have gone either way when he doesn't have any title defenses yet?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Let's have Penn fight Condit. Loser retires. It's a win/win situation for everyone involved.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users