MMA Thread

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy fuck!!!!

Edit: That combo she landed at the end was right on the money, not 1 missed.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Next up, Captain Eyepokey McRoiduser vs some scandinavian guy who almost beat him before he started failing drug tests

Shano

Golden Knight of the Realm
Holy shit Nunes. I thought a lot of people were sleeping on her but she had a chance to win. Figured if she did it 'd be round 4 or 5 via submission. Never imagined she was gonna Rousey'd her ass

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Holy fucking shit the balls on JJ to come out to that song

*edit*

My dream result is for Gustafsson to win clean and JJ to fail an after-fight drug test.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
It wasn't a typical LHW brawl. Both fighters, and Jones especially, were more calculating.

UFC will be getting a lot of free advertising with Bones at the top. He was already the most talented MMA fighter of all time and now the steroids controversy just adds to the media frenzy like a lightning rod.

Jones – DC one last time for all the marbles. Else JJ can fight Stipe for a vacant belt @ HW next year, which might tell us if Stipe is great or merely good.

Shano

Fucked up Gus's leg then was able to get the takedown very easy after that. Really not interested in Jones vs DC 3 at LHW. :rolleyes:

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

H.A. Monkey

Looks like he's uncomfortably won both rounds so far.

and the cheater wins the fight. so now I'm hoping for the failed drug test.

He already failed the drug test. He just needs to either fail by the same/less amount or be clean this time.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Nunes looked wicked tonight. Someone gufawed when I said she punched like a female Anderson Silva after the Rousey beatdown, but she's legit. Long and lanky and throws right down the tube (except the last Chuck-esque haymaker).

The end of Jones/Gus was a bit underwhelming

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I guess Guss couldn't poke Bone's eyes enough like all his other matches. One cheating bitch vs one cheating bitch.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nunes looked wicked tonight. Someone gufawed when I said she punched like a female Anderson Silva after the Rousey beatdown, but she's legit. Long and lanky and throws right down the tube (except the last Chuck-esque haymaker).

The end of Jones/Gus was a bit underwhelming

No, she still throws shitty punches. I remember arguing here, how Ronda punched like a first-year boxer and getting the scorn of the MMA forum with several links to joe rogan saying how good she was.

Amanda hit off first with a looping overhand. Fucking disgusting but if you let it land on you, well good night.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users