MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

looks like he certainly got tagged
think the knee tweak brought him back quickly

Last edited:

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Cain's body looked like a fat guy that lost a shit ton of weight. It was saggy and weird. I really was hoping Cain would return to his former glory but dude needs to retire. Mexicans in the crowd took that loss hard. Dudes were either storming out of the arena or just sat there bewildered.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
cain got tagged, and he went to sleep and got stanky legged.

then his body made of glass broke and woke him the fuck up.

his knee bucked from that stanky leg.

alternative angle

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
He said in the post-fight that his knee blew on the step before he collapsed. You can see right about 6s he tries to put his weight on his left leg and his body just goes "NOPE" and he gimps out of it. He falls on the next step because he can't extend his knee and his foot isn't in the right place to take his weight.

It would not surprise me at all if he tore his meniscus pushing into Francis for the takedown, then it caught up with him on the next plant. I've had six meniscus tears so I am exquisitely familiar with that feeling and the weird convulsive collapse it causes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
He said in the post-fight that his knee blew on the step before he collapsed. You can see right about 6s he tries to put his weight on his left leg and his body just goes "NOPE" and he gimps out of it. He falls on the next step because he can't extend his knee and his foot isn't in the right place to take his weight.

It would not surprise me at all if he tore his meniscus pushing into Francis for the takedown, then it caught up with him on the next plant. I've had six meniscus tears so I am exquisitely familiar with that feeling and the weird convulsive collapse it causes.
actually at that 6s mark, cain gets a right punch, thats why his head snaps back, and he goes night night.

fuck does anyone see this imgur?

trying this

thats the right that made cain go so stanky leg, he looks like a fucking crab

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Upon further review, Cain did indeed go night night.

You ever go night night?!?!

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha! Ngannou CRABBED him up.

Someone needs to make a gif of Cain going crab but shop his arms into crab claws.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Upon further review, Cain did indeed go night night.

You ever go night night?!?!

Yea we thought his leg was fucked, but upon 2-3 replays it was very obvious his leg buckled because of the knockout. He was clobbered in the back of the head at one point too. A grazing clip to the back of the head by a guy like Ngannou is game over.

Cain knew it it was a legit KO.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cain's body looked like a fat guy that lost a shit ton of weight. It was saggy and weird. I really was hoping Cain would return to his former glory but dude needs to retire. Mexicans in the crowd took that loss hard. Dudes were either storming out of the arena or just sat there bewildered.

He needs TRT, bad.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Once that knee gets fixed surgically and he gets a couple more years of rehab he will be BACK. Better than ever!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Jesus.
Cancelled main event for hernia surgery and luckily avoids senor staph.
15 second main event after meathead kicks putin in the balls.
25 second main event featuring brown pride dad bod looking gtg for retirement.
Ticket buyers must be slitting their wrists.

b.gif

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Cain is full of shit. He stated in the post fight presser that Ngannou didn't even touch him, his knee just buckled and gave out on him.

Ngannou had a great reply though. "His knee gave out because of the uppercut to his chin". Which when you look at the view Lanx Lanx posted, is quite obvious.

• 1Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Didn't look like a KO to me, but maybe Cain is just that messed up.

Nice to see Ngannou finally get a W and a wrench thrown into DC's plans though.

How exactly is Ngannou winning over a perennial injury patient who was over hyped to begin with a wrench in DCs plans? Ngannou was absolutely embarassed by Stipe and Cormier handled Stipe with no problem.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?

gak

<Gold Donor>
I thought they weren't even going to interview brown pride since he obviously got rocked, but when I saw him blaming his knee I was hoping he'd fall on his face like overeem insisting there was a tap even as rogan showed him there wasn't.

ufc sm cain.gif

Goatface

DC wanted his money fight, then vacate the belt for Cain vs Stipe/someone
DC has been hyping Cain hard as the next champ for the last year

I missed this from last week from DC

“I hurt my back in New York City when I sneezed. This was no joke and it’s just still trying to rehab it and get better,” Cormier said. “It was just me hurting my back. I put a lot of miles on myself in my life with the wrestling, but then last year was a big year and you don’t get to have that type of year at my age and not really feel the effects of it and I’m still going through that right now.”

Dana they have a fight lined up for DC, but not Francis, won't announce till DC is ready
DC has pushed retirement

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Francis embodies what I want out of the Heavy Weight division. So, I hope they continue to push him and give him the big fights.

As for Brown Pride, I feel kind of bad for him. Though, he chose to fight a terrible game-planned fight and ring rust is real. I hope he retires, for his sake.

Goatface

a bunch of people are claiming he hurt the knee (or showed it was already hurt) at the open workout
different angle than posted above.
should skip to 7:40ish
to me looks like the other knee gives a bit