MMA Thread

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
The joke doesn't really work very well when you type substantially more words than it would have taken to just type lazy.
That was part of the joke you fucking faggot.
INFRACT THIS ASSHOLE, TUCO.

Srsly though, no one has placed bets on MMA in Vegas?!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was part of the joke you fucking faggot.
INFRACT THIS ASSHOLE, TUCO.

Srsly though, no one has placed bets on MMA in Vegas?!
I'm aware that was part of the joke, I was just ruining it. Don't think your vaguely subtle humor can get past my untestable brilliance.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aside from Adam's crippling gambling addiction: Is there anyone who doesn't want Evans to end up doing the Stanky Leg again?

0jPXO2o.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That picture of Rashad will never get old. I still think it's probably the best KO picture I've ever seen.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
So, Fitch got choked fucking unconscious in 41 seconds last night at WSOF 3.... talk about career tailspinning out of control.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
He got fucking rocked by a few nasty punches before the guillotine got locked in, too. Was quick and gnarly.

Derivator_sl

shitlord
Dana said Fitch become champ of whatever org he went into so not really. He tweeted something about the fight, but mainly to rip on mazzagatti. Was totally expecting him to tweet a smiley face though.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dana isn't so much of a prick he would do that to Fitch. There wasn't any ill will between the two. It is sad to see that Jon's best days are probably behind him. His chin has always sucked and his striking isn't good enough to get around that fact.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
LOL @ that awful fight. 30-27 Woodley on one card because Jake Shields baby strikes do no damage, but two for Shields because Octagon Control, what a terrible fight.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yup, that was unbearable. I hope they cut Shields, the guy is fucking awful. I just don't see how they scored that fight for Shields.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Well with that swept under the rug, ITS PAT BARRY TIME BITCHES. Devastating KO or disheartening submission coming up!