MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i have already accepted will be disappointed
Santos, Holm, Masvidal, Rockhold, Sanchez

Jones is now only -650 to -700 fav, started out at -900
why isn't JJ -2000? are the bookers scared?

*edit, wtf, his largest numbers are against vitor???
4a776f92b47c74af1268276579ea3571.png

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
please bring back the BW title Holly, you can't keep on letting all these uggos hold the title

Only way I see Nunes losing within the next few years is if she drops to flyweight to make a run at being a triple champ. I don't see anyone beating her at bantam or featherweight.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Santos is dangerous but Jimi Manuwa is hit and miss, that win does nothing for me to sell me on Santos.

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
why isn't JJ -2000? are the bookers scared?

*edit, wtf, his largest numbers are against vitor???
4a776f92b47c74af1268276579ea3571.png
Would've thought Smith would've been the biggest underdog against Jones. I think Santos poses a larger threat. I don't think Santos will fight from the pocket, will not pressure Jones, and will not keep his posture in the thai clinch though. I think this fight will last 2 rounds at most.

Johnny Walker vs Jones is the next big fight at light heavy. I don't think there is any denying that. I think somehow, they are going to fit a fight or two in there before that since Walker is a fresh face. I think Walker poses the biggest threat ever at LHW for Jones though. After that what is left? Adesanya moving up? Jones would destroy him. Rockhold, Weidman, and the rest of the middleweight class has nothing to offer as far as a competitive fight is concerned.

What I really want to see if Jones fight at heavyweight. Despite all the shit that he has done wrong or hasn't went his way, I think that will be the ultimate path to take to seize the GOAT title. I already think he's the GOAT but to convince everyone else, that's what he will have to do. He'll have to move to HW and win there as well too and more than just once.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Would've thought Smith would've been the biggest underdog against Jones. I think Santos poses a larger threat. I don't think Santos will fight from the pocket, will not pressure Jones, and will not keep his posture in the thai clinch though. I think this fight will last 2 rounds at most.

Johnny Walker vs Jones is the next big fight at light heavy. I don't think there is any denying that. I think somehow, they are going to fit a fight or two in there before that since Walker is a fresh face. I think Walker poses the biggest threat ever at LHW for Jones though. After that what is left? Adesanya moving up? Jones would destroy him. Rockhold, Weidman, and the rest of the middleweight class has nothing to offer as far as a competitive fight is concerned.

What I really want to see if Jones fight at heavyweight. Despite all the shit that he has done wrong or hasn't went his way, I think that will be the ultimate path to take to seize the GOAT title. I already think he's the GOAT but to convince everyone else, that's what he will have to do. He'll have to move to HW and win there as well too and more than just once.
jones would suck at heavyweight, it's not like HW is bursting w/ talent.

but sure give him the titleshot at winner dc vs stipe 2, would be nice, let him defend either belt.

but him just facing off against real heavies? naw... he rolls w/ old man arlovski not like JW can give him real heavy experience.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
apparently this was from the UFC instagram, they took it down

if you're an old man and don't know what bottlecap challenge is

and now shit celebs are doing it

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hope Masvidal ices Askren with a disgusting right hand. I know he will probably lose by decision, but anything is possible.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Anyone find a good replacement for /r/MMAStreams?

MMA Streams discord says new site is MMA Streams • /s/MMAStreams

i have not tried it yet.

if your ad blocker and shit is on point, can try these
http://firstrowsporťs.eu/

a lot of them are streams of other streams, which is sorta funny seeing someone change streams on mmatv

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
SOON!
a34bd837b0c93a1ab78c5f228d080a33.png

8a457463d43fb3d823742263fb799eb4.png

Chiesa, Rockhold, Masvidal, Holly(nunes needed a towel), JJ
I agree with most of those odds, or I'd do an avatar bet with someone. But a lot of these fights do seem like upsets are possible.

I still like Diego a little more than the odds, though.