MMA Thread

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
ibpTAYvgSlVH1S.gif

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Damn this is depressing, I remember watching him when he started his UFC run and hated him at first. He's a beast. I always imagined the only way he would lose would be to some young guy if he started the whole cocky silva schtick he always does. He will definitely leave behind a legacy that no one will be able to touch for a long time.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
I can't stop watching the gif and smiling. Anderson grew on me but man if only he gave more of a shit he could have retired unbeaten in the UFC in a few years.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
The level of cockiness was pretty ridiculous. He fucking deserved to get knocked out for that shit.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Sorry I'm not buying all that BS he spewed. Dude should win an emmy for that acting he did in the post fight interview.

He fought the same way he always fights but he got caught. Its not a lack of heart or that hes burned out. Hes done that same IDGAF dance bullshit for years, but this time het got KO'd.

Only reason he said hes done fighting is cuz hes butthurt as hell.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I was talking to my little brother about the type of newcomer it would take to defeat Silva, and we both agreed it had to be someone that was very young and very explosive, kind of a real physical freak. We both figured Wideman while young and athletic, wasn't all that special and the only way Silva would lose in the near future is if Silva packed on some weight and tried to take on Jones.

Neither of us accounted for Silva's raging ego, beind his downfall. Playing mind games is one thing, but that was deserved on Silva's part...Anderson deserved to lose, that said, I dunno that Wideman's proven (at least yet) that he'll hold on to that Middle Weight title.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Sorry I'm not buying all that BS he spewed. Dude should win an emmy for that acting he did in the post fight interview.

He fought the same way he always fights but he got caught. Its not a lack of heart or that hes burned out. Hes done that same IDGAF dance bullshit for years, but this time het got KO'd.

Only reason he said hes done fighting is cuz hes butthurt as hell.
No way dude. Getting knocked the fuck out and having his head get beat off of the ground several times was all part of his master troll plan.

penalty_sl

shitlord
No way dude. Getting knocked the fuck out and having his head get beat off of the ground several times was all part of his master troll plan.
I guess I didnt really need to bother posting that here. But on other forums theres delusion AS fans thinking he actually threw the fight or that he was 'burned out' on fighting.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I guess I didnt really need to bother posting that here. But on other forums theres delusion AS fans thinking he actually threw the fight or that he was 'burned out' on fighting.
Oh, there's plenty of that here too, which is why I said what I said~

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's not a lot of people who deserved to get knocked out as much as Silva did. He had that coming for a long time. I used to like him, but I've been hoping something like this would happen for a bit.