MMA Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Rose is a fucking nutjob, but I love watching China take Ls.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
tenor.gif

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Goddamn that was a great kick. Her soul left her goddamn body.

Also, Rose is fucking insane. I won't be the least bit surprised some morning in the future when I'm watching the news and I see that she has murdered poor Matt Berry and then committed suicide.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was hoping for more of a beatdown but I sure won't complain. Like the china virus, she will mutate and come back.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Goddamn that was a great kick. Her soul left her goddamn body.

Also, Rose is fucking insane. I won't be the least bit surprised some morning in the future when I'm watching the news and I see that she has murdered poor Matt Berry and then committed suicide.

Fuck. Now you make me want to subscribe to her onlyfans.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Joe should have asked her what her thoughts on the Tiananmen Square Massacre are.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The replays really show what a great kick that was from Rose. First kick she threw in the fight, eyes looking down at China's legs, and then *boom* she snaps it up top. China caught it so hard because she was dodging back with both legs to avoid getting chopped down and never even saw it coming.

Goatface

Rose Namajunas becomes the first female champion in UFC history to lose the belt and regain it. Rose is also the only current UFC champion under the age of 30. Aaron Bronsteter