MMA Thread

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That shoe beer chug was something.. I have no idea what this guy is saying haha

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

He is wild, Im a fan. He just needs a cup, wtf he is like obsessed with drinking lager out of peoples shoes.

edit: wow what the fuck. He is going to get sick lmao.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I’m a fan now just because he’s having fun with that shit. Can see why they love him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

You can tell he truly cares about the fan experience, and there arent many fighters who are truly in there to put on a show. Obviously making money is the motivation, but when you hear a fighter talk about wanting to please paying customers, its heart warming and I wish there were more like em!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

This Wonderboy fight blows.

Does he know how to throw a combination? he landed 1 strike the entire fight and got wrestle fucked the rest of the fight. Burns boring. This is the exact opposite of Tuivasa, where the fighter doesnt care AT ALL about the fans and is just being a faggot and hugging his way to a win.

Jive Turkey

Karen
But seriously how do you do it?
They always seem to put an invisible link right over top of the volume control. But if you just click, then close the new popup tab, the invisible link has disappeared and you can access the volume.
After a certain amount of time, the invisible link shows up again. It's super annoying