MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Rooting for my girl Miesha to do well. But shes been away a long time. Hopefully she at least can be competitive.
renuau has been on a 3 year losing streak lulz, theres no better fight for a miesha thats been away for 5years

she actually looks like shes in better shape now than 5 years ago in her mini doc

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How is Tate looking rn? hasn't it been 6-7 years retirement?

Surprised to see her back in the game. That's a hell of a layoff. GSP at 40 years old would have been a much bigger hoax though-- glad that fell through.
Shes insanely shredded right now and has been working hard at this comeback. Retirement and 2 kids later is gonna be a tough hill to climb.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
made this in 4 minutes while eating BBQ Corn nuts because I'm not good enough to make the "DP" meme I was thinking of.
ConorDP.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Assuming RR is defending Connor here? Sounds about right for that cunt. Hated her ever since I saw her coach TUF against Tate.

Who you guys take on Suga vs Garbrandt? Leaning towards Cody, but he didn't look great vs Font.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Assuming RR is defending Connor here? Sounds about right for that cunt. Hated her ever since I saw her coach TUF against Tate.
she probably got triggered cuz miesha is fighting again, and that reminded her of ufc196 where holly and conor co-headlined and conor was on hollys side cuz shes 1/2 irish

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Makhachev is pretty good. I am not a huge fan of the dagestani dance, where they are spry on the feet, bouncing in and out, have maybe one or two strikes they use, and then eventually its a single leg, or up against the cage and trip. Thats pretty much it. It works well for khabib, and it has worked well for him.

But the thing I like about Mak is his ability to just straight dominate people when it comes to strictly grappling. Khabib did too obviously, but watching a guy adeptly roll out of a guillotine or reverse a dominant position, is actually fun to watch. Those fucking Muzzie Russians are just too stronk. And then they are trained rigorously to the point that grappling and wrestling just comes natural to them by the time they get to the UFC. The way they make themselves so heavy on top, position their hips in order to prevent any scrambling, its just dominant.

Bald jogger surgeon man is pretty articulate and intelligent. I like his content. Titanium Mcgregor inc

Last edited:

Jozu

Lol Brock Lesnar out here looking like Goro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210717-184029_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210717-184029_Facebook.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 41

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
submission city, even the stoppages were from mount

this has to be a ufc record
18b6a0db6fe806b43614b5aa4b933e55.png

i say don't cut her, every organization needs a glass joe

not being silly either glass joe is french, just like reneau