MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I need to rewatch the Nunes - Zingano fight.

That was at a lower weight class though I believe at 135. Isn't Nunes permanently at 145 now? But I still want to see it again.

Yeah Zingano holds a win over Nunes at 135. Just double checked.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
There is pretty much no more 145 women’s division anymore thanks to Nunes. She’s a 135, and went up to 145 to knock Cyborg out and has only defended against Megan. No one else exists in 145 that will face Nunes.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
There is pretty much no more 145 women’s division anymore thanks to Nunes. She’s a 135, and went up to 145 to knock Cyborg out and has only defended against Megan. No one else exists in 145 that will face Nunes.
meagan is the only real fw, only b/c she can't physically go down to bw cuz shes 6ft, while everyone else fighting at fw are just bw that eat cake

Goatface

according to ufc, there are only 3 active solely WFWs left.
1626746094258.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Full Reptile
MMA Junkie
Below the Belt
Fight Disciples
Ufc unfiltered w/ JN
Anik & Florian

I've listened to all of these and the only one I keep going back to is Anik and Florian. I honestly don't remember which is which anymore, but I think that MMA Junkie was the only one I didn't mind besides Anik and Florian. Some of them were just because I got tired of hearing their opinions about covid, others because I can't stand the max-volume jersey accent for an hour. Anik & Florian just feels like my group of friends sitting around and mostly shit talking....but Anik stroking off Florian every 4 minutes is going to end up getting old.

Any other good ones I should check out?

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Full Reptile
MMA Junkie
Below the Belt
Fight Disciples
Ufc unfiltered w/ JN
Anik & Florian

I've listened to all of these and the only one I keep going back to is Anik and Florian. I honestly don't remember which is which anymore, but I think that MMA Junkie was the only one I didn't mind besides Anik and Florian. Some of them were just because I got tired of hearing their opinions about covid, others because I can't stand the max-volume jersey accent for an hour. Anik & Florian just feels like my group of friends sitting around and mostly shit talking....but Anik stroking off Florian every 4 minutes is going to end up getting old.

Any other good ones I should check out?
i mean... if you really want to listen to meatheads talk about mma

at least some ppl with brains would be good

whatever podcast luke thomas is doing and

weighin in, big johns podcast

they both would have to be better than your list of fail
(cuz lets be honest mma podcasts are shit tier)

and yes, i am judging the podcasts i don't know based solely on their pic
86affa700b37de4a0bfb8381b7369e23.png

3 british fags talking...

Goatface

only channels i watch are MMA on Point, sometimes GracieBreakdown and rarely MMA Junkie

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
i mean... if you really want to listen to meatheads talk about mma

at least some ppl with brains would be good

whatever podcast luke thomas is doing and

weighin in, big johns podcast

they both would have to be better than your list of fail
(cuz lets be honest mma podcasts are shit tier)

and yes, i am judging the podcasts i don't know based solely on their pic
86affa700b37de4a0bfb8381b7369e23.png

3 british fags talking...
HAHAHA That picture is the perfect exclamation point on why I found that podcast cringey.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
BantamweightCory Sandhagenvs.T.J. Dillashaw
Women’s BantamweightAspen Laddvs.Macy Chiasson
BantamweightKyler Phillipsvs.Raulian Paiva
FeatherweightDarren Elkinsvs.Darrick Minner
Women’s FlyweightMiranda Maverickvs.Maycee Barber
WelterweightMickey Gallvs.Jordan Williams

lulz this has to be one of the worst fight nights, TJ will actually be the highlight of this event

can't believe theyre still trying to make mickey gall a thing, he should be in the prelims, not like it matters for this crappy card

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This match is probably make or break for Barber in the UFC, although at her age maybe a stint in a lower promotion would be good for her.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BantamweightCory Sandhagenvs.T.J. Dillashaw
Women’s BantamweightAspen Laddvs.Macy Chiasson
BantamweightKyler Phillipsvs.Raulian Paiva
FeatherweightDarren Elkinsvs.Darrick Minner
Women’s FlyweightMiranda Maverickvs.Maycee Barber
WelterweightMickey Gallvs.Jordan Williams

lulz this has to be one of the worst fight nights, TJ will actually be the highlight of this event

can't believe theyre still trying to make mickey gall a thing, he should be in the prelims, not like it matters for this crappy card
I saw Dillashaw and was like oh this could be a good card. Instantly was a quick nope after that.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I hope Sandhagen puts a fucking beating on T.J. That said, I'll likely skip every fight except for the main event.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users