MMA Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
it's fucking midgets and bitches
And? Moreno and Figueiredo are two of the tiniest fuckers out there and put on a hell of a fight(s).

DJ is one of the GOATs and is a midget too. I fail to see your point.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How hilarious would it be if Dillyshaw won by convincing KO, everyone is impressed, TJ is back! etc, and then in 2 days we found out he pissed hot again LMAO.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
And? Moreno and Figueiredo are two of the tiniest fuckers out there and put on a hell of a fight(s).

DJ is one of the GOATs and is a midget too. I fail to see your point.
ok, now mention an exciting midget who isn't a champ

Goatface

John Dodson 5'3" might the best little guy that never won a title.

useless fact of the day
1626920707618.png

Hector Sandoval 5'2" . 2/2 ufc. 15/4 overall has been listed as UFC shortest fighter

1626920999879.png

chris barnett 5'9" shortest heavy weight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

Jeff Monson is 5'9 I'm pretty sure.
interesting he did not show up on any of the lists i saw. wonder if they were just using UFC's site. they only have select released and retired fighters. Ilir Latifi apparently was listed at 5'8" for a while on UFC's site (now 5'10"), and still 5'8" on sherdog.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
is that justin bieber? he got a lot of tats now

knew he had some but not full body

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Absolutely terrible cut and fucked knee... Dillashaw has a ton of fight. Props to him, surprised that went the distance.

Sandhagen should've jabbed and circled and punched more. No reason to stop pumping the jab more and counter-right, and the stupid spinning backfists and shit. Impressed by Sandhagen though, but you have to be more active.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
wth this should have been sandhagens win, but low fight iq is how he lost.

he had a half blind, half leg tj and he still lost.

is it so difficult to circle left?, everytime he threw a left hook tj didn't see it coming cuz he had a fucking wall of red in his eye.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah sandhagens counters were crisp and on point, even the jumping knees were well timed, but the spinny shit and giving up his back every round cost him the win. i always liked watching tj fight, he's an aggressive little fucker, can't wait to see him fight yan.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Too bad Sandhagen clearly won the 5th round. He landed so many more clean strikes. There is no fucking way Dillishaw won round 5. He was game the whole fight, and didnt back down once, but Cory should of won that split. He won round 2 and 4 no doubt. TJ won round 3, and maybe round 1. Sandhagen won 5. The judges got it wrong.