MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Snoop is WAY worse.

He almost makes me want to turn it off.

Jake Paul is not it. He is a real...ATHLETE, and has shown he can be a fighter. But he isnt a boxer. He is basically an ammeter making S tier bank....which is kind of brilliant. But not brilliant for the fans. He should fight that Fury guy on the under card, he would probably get crushed.

He can't fight a boxer. He has no boxing.

His opponents have to be people with no professional boxing experience.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He can't fight a boxer. He has no boxing.

His opponents have to be people with no professional boxing experience.
all tyron did was inch forward, he didn't try to box jake in, he didn't try to cut him off (jake move left, tyron move right, etc), he just stood in the middle and was on a leash by jake.

any amateur with basic foot movement could box jake in, cut him off and feight, 1,2 and put pressure on him. jake did not like getting hit, a tyron jab was ok, but a tyron power punch, jake just ran around tyron and clinched to stall, wait for the next round. tyron never threw more than a 1,2 b/c jake would clinch, cuz jake wouldn't be able to stop anything beyond that.

all tyron had to do was 1, step in, 1 step in, then 2, and it's over, but no, tyron did what he does best

absolutely nothing

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
it was the worst fight anyone has seen on Showtime professional boxing.

in history, ever.

JP is cancelled and I expect his contract to be cut up at some point.

Goatface

on paper looks like another meh ufc card this weekend
1630594247709.png

yet again surprised, till being the fav. brunson on a 4 fight win streak, while till has gone 1-3 in last 4 and not fought in over a year. little interesting his was woodley's last win.

=
Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier will works for lightweight title fight at UFC 269 on Dec. 11
Ngannou might fight in Jan.
=
starting to get little hyped for 266
1630594877256.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yet again surprised, till being the fav. brunson on a 4 fight win streak, while till has gone 1-3 in last 4 and not fought in over a year. little interesting his was woodley's last win.
he beat cowboy 4 years ago and they're still giving him props when he has lost to every ranked ww?

not impressed, still waiting on 266, lulz at -1000 for valentina it should be -2000

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
266 is staaaacked and should be some good fights, other than Valentina. The undercard looks good too.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I'm really looking forward to the Paddy Pimblett fight. He had some sort of terrible injury a couple years back but I've always enjoyed his style. He seems serious now and his interviews after are usually entertaining as well.

If you want to listen to people with crap in their mouths.

Hype video

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol I never seen a fighter who looked more like the sound of their name.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

goon is probably just taken aback by the entire Bisping response and bewildered by him not being intimidated in the slightest while continuing to hurl public disrespect at him.

They usually have their run of normal people. The cultural difference between London and what's expected in America couldn't be more different. street punks in Britain must get a lot more pushback. I can't imagine an American pressing back and carrying on with this publicly like that. If not just due to the race dynamics. I guess its refreshing to see in some ways and a good perspective check.

he's also bloods gang affiliated and that makes Bisping's no fucks given that much more poignant.

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
yeah dunno about the knee kick. it is crippling, but people who use it also become victims of it. yoel did it to bobby in the first fight, so bobby came straight back and did it to yoel in the second. till did it to wonderboy, so bobby could use it on till.

it's like the guy who always hits people in the balls in training. he becomes known as the guy who hits people in the balls, so everyone starts hitting him in the balls. khalil can expect a lot more knee stompings in his future. this kind of thing usually self corrects, but it does a lot of damage along the way.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
to be fair, it is not a knee kick, it is aimed at the outer thigh, that of course when properly done will buckle the knee.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i dont see how banning oblique kicks will do anything when teeps are still legal? teeps are just as effective, altho it might take a few more to accumulate damage depending. oblique kicks definitely generate more load

seems misguided