MMA Thread

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Colby telegraphs every punch he throws, and he's slow as molasses striking... It's a miracle this dude is as successful as he is, just tough as fuck and decently smart in the ring.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Wow hurt Usman twice there, wtf lol. If Usman jabbed him non-stop no way Colby could beat him.

edit: both guys slipping everywhere, whats up with this dogshit mat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
almost every match in the main card had slips, they vaseline up that monster logo or some shit?

• 2Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
It's a miracle this dude is as successful as he is

It's sort of the Diaz formula. Be tough enough not to lose and have such good cardio that late in the fight your opponents are all sloppier than you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't have minded another 5 rounds of that. That's literally the first time I've ever thought that of any MMA fight. Neither looked gassed and Colby's strategy sort of made sense. Ultimately they both got paid so it's all good I guess.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't stay tuned long enough to see the decision but I assume Colby didn't do nearly enough to beat the champ, especially if that second round was a legit 10-8 like they were suggesting.

Kinda bullshit that they're robbing Colby of credit for Usman's first takedown though.

• 1Like

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
tbh I had 48-47 Colby but obv with bias. Thought he got the last 3 rounds but they were all close imo besides 2 and 3. Def didnt "beat the champ to be the champ" tho so whatever

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
That was a really close fight, I would not mind seeing #3. Those knockdowns in round 2 got Usman over the finish line there.

• 2Like

Goatface

1636294589582.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I actually agree with ole Sal. I don't know why more dudes don't beat the fuck out of Usman's chicken legs. He has NO meat and unlike Jones, he isn't a kicker. I guess he's just too long for the division and those little manlets don't have the range.

I think Thug Rose was lucky to escape that with a win. I honestly wouldn't have been too upset if that fight was scored 48-47 in favor of Ching Chong. Rose really should've used her length to tear the shit out of her lead leg. She should've been drilling her with that right leg. As it was, she only hit her a few times and at the end of one of the rounds (4?), you could tell it was messing with Chang Ching.

Justin/Chandler fight was insane. I think either of those dudes against Dustin will be another fireworks match, but Charles just seems so fucking scary imo. I really think people are sleeping on how good he is.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dude turned Edgar into a Simpsons character.

Gonna have to start calling him Frank cte Edgar.

Attachments

• frank.jpg
    frank.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 2Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pon's went to fat spinning kick, flying knee, upkick to frankie and the guy that son'd al laquinta

gathe and chandler got fon

main and co-main were blah

• 1WTF