MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't see a mark on Strickland. Fuck that immediate rematch talk.

Izzy brought the same game to the Jan and other Potan fight. Same Izzy. The excuses don't hold up when you look at his last few fights. We've seen this type of performance before.

Get the fuck out of here with that rematch talk.
jesus, half of izzy strikes were those weak ass leg kicks
9621fc282459e4a19c651d1ed3acaaf0.png

and the 20 strikes that izzy did land on seans head were usually when they both clashed at the same time.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
jesus, half of izzy strikes were those weak ass leg kicks
9621fc282459e4a19c651d1ed3acaaf0.png

and the 20 strikes that izzy did land on seans head were usually when they both clashed at the same time.

Googled about the rematch. Its all "no rematch", "no rematch" over front page.

Its just UFC and Dana White pushing it. Literally nobody else thinks he deserves a rematch. Wonder how many people UFC can browbeat into supporting it. I expect a good amount in the coming weeks.

Educated fans know we've seen this Izzy before. DW made a million excuses trying to do damage control. He can shove it up his ass.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Googled about the rematch. Its all "no rematch", "no rematch" over front page.

Its just UFC and Dana White pushing it. Literally nobody else thinks he deserves a rematch. Wonder how many people UFC can browbeat into supporting it. I expect a good amount in the coming weeks.

Educated fans know we've seen this Izzy before. DW made a million excuses trying to do damage control. He can shove it up his ass.
the reason dana wants a rematch is b/c for some reason he's invested in izzy vs du plessis and that nog angle

but if they just fight as regular smoes, no one cares, so he's hoping izzy could eek out a flash ko against sean to fight du plessis

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
the reason dana wants a rematch is b/c for some reason he's invested in izzy vs du plessis and that nog angle

but if they just fight as regular smoes, no one cares, so he's hoping izzy could eek out a flash ko against sean to fight du plessis

ESPN went against UFC narrative and said no rematch also. Kind of funny considering they played Dana White's clip.

Entire panel said no rematch after DW just got done huffing and puffing trying to browbeat journalists into agreeing it's a good idea.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I wanna know what Sean was saying to Izzy at the end there, especially the last 10-20 secs of the fight. I hope he dropped an N bomb on him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ESPN went against UFC narrative and said no rematch also. Kind of funny considering they played Dana White's clip.

Entire panel said no rematch after DW just got done huffing and puffing trying to browbeat journalists into agreeing it's a good idea.

faggot dc during the match was like "i think we can possibly see a 3-1 rounds izzy here"

and anik was like "no we're not"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
haha watching these pressers now is funny
"... i got him his first pass port, i got him his first flight out of his country, i got him his big money fight, so he should be really greatful..."

now
7ymmc5.jpg

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't remember a card that fun. Sean put his thug game and murdered him Tyson style

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
haha watching these pressers now is funny
"... i got him his first pass port, i got him his first flight out of his country, i got him his big money fight, so he should be really greatful..."

now
7ymmc5.jpg

ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!

Izzy's the toast of the town! Oh wait, Strickland said hold my beer.

how in the bag for Izzy Dana White was, it's no surprise why a rematch is being forcefed to people.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ANYONE, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!

Izzy's the toast of the town! Oh wait, Strickland said hold my beer.

how in the bag for Izzy Dana White was, it's no surprise why a rematch is being forcefed to people.
dana should NEVER bring his next ufc media star to australia
38b4afed4995de935bd4228e1c147393.png

Homsar

Just watched the post fight conference and God damn. Strickland does have mental issues lol

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
When he first mentioned killing a dog I couldnt stop laughing. Just how he brought it up

Homsar

Im really curious what's going through the ufc heads on how to handle him being champ. He literally talks shit about the company and all the fighters and them cheating on their wives

If he's going to bring in money I guess who gives a fuck. Dude has had a fucked up life. He constantly brings up his dad being a piece of shit

I didn't respect his aggression with defense and jab until now.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Im really curious what's going through the ufc heads on how to handle him being champ. He literally talks shit about the company and all the fighters and them cheating on their wives

If he's going to bring in money I guess who gives a fuck. Dude has had a fucked up life. He constantly brings up his dad being a piece of shit

I didn't respect his aggression with defense and jab until now.
he talks shit but he's a company man, or he just wants to bang

dude pulled out... lets call sean
4b4d016983db909d43703819dbc1aa0c.png

3a5bb97189d7af16138e931dec58d602.png

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nobody wants to see a rematch, let him have fun for a couple months being the champ then put him against DDP. Fuck these instant izzy rematch snoozefests, the world is over that guy now

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users