MMA Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
holly gives so few fucks she went and made a half table

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
fuck

Fuck, man. Passed out in a fire going back in a THIRD time to save the dog.

/salute

"In August 2023 [Coleman] posted a picture with his dog on Instagram, writing, “Young Hammer getting big. I can’t believe how much I love this dog. I try to be more like him. He’s nice and calm and patient.” "

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Me and my buddies were all talking about him going after that fucking guillotine like "WTF" then when the announcers started talking about him never winning a fight by guillotine we lost it lol. But yes very entertaining card
diamond thought if there was 1 dude he could get in a guillotine, it'd be a guy named benoit
300px-Ex%C3%A9cution_de_Marie_Antoinette_le_16_octobre_1793.jpg

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

View attachment 519511
Damn, I had money on Burns and Maddalena never winced or showed any signs he was injured like that. The fact that he was able to survive and get the finish with a broken arm is insane. He didn't even make mention of it in the post fight interview. Guy is tough as nails.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good luck with that, watch Dana stack their UFC card that night

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These boxing show-matches are getting tiresome. Does anyone care about this shit anymore?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im not a promoter but I would think putting them on the same card as Tyson/Paul would have traction. Alone that card is a joke, the undercard for 300 is way more appealing than that fight.

I can't stand either fighters so I'm probably bias

Last edited: