MMA Thread

Goatface

1711926702665.png

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It comes to the ref, 2 eye pokes should easily be a point deduction. There is no way I can think of to fix it

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm not sure where he's getting at with this. I find it hard to believe that many UFC fighters were getting drug tested last year. 1100 people tested in 3 months? Anyone In the top 10 is lucky to fight twice in a year it seems
novitzky always wanted to catch the stars and he'd act upon using his "smell test"

why the most tested (at the time) was holly, who knows

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

I'm not sure where he's getting at with this. I find it hard to believe that many UFC fighters were getting drug tested last year. 1100 people tested in 3 months? Anyone In the top 10 is lucky to fight twice in a year it seems
didn't see 2023
1711936878770.png

Henry Cejudo, Israel Adesanya, Amanda Lemos, Roman Dolidze – 13
Jorge Masvidal, Rose Namajunas, Misha Cirkunov – 14
Kamaru Usman – 15
Neil Magny – 16
Manel Kape (Manuel Gomes) – 17
Paulo Costa – 20
Jiri Prochazka – 64
---
still not clear, if like Jiri was visited 64 different times, or do they count 1 visit with 3 different sample types taken as 3 tests. so far this year, conor is most test with 5, don't think anyone else has more than 3.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
novitzky always wanted to catch the stars and he'd act upon using his "smell test"

why the most tested (at the time) was holly, who knows

Jiri looked very human and normal in his comeback after he got stripped and had surgery.

I don't think Novitzky would be able to sniff anything on 2024 Jiri.

Goatface

so usada was counting each sample as a test
Under the previous UFC Anti-Doping Program (UFC ADP) administered by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA), USADA counted both the total number of samples provided by an athlete and the individual test sessions conducted on an athlete. Under the new UFC ADP, only test sessions will be counted as this is a more accurate reflection of the volume of testing on any given athlete.

1711969661241.png

so they got 64 samples from Prochazka 28 sessions

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ronda now says the headkick didn't take her out, it was the stairs
"I was concussed going into that fight - I fell down the stairs and knocked myself out two weeks before," she recalled.

"But I had been hiding concussions and neurological injuries for so long that it just became part of it. And that was the point I was forced to really self-assess and be like, 'your brain has taken too much damage for too many years'."

cte was so bad for her she had to quit mma and go into wwe, you know where you don't always get slammed on your head

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
ronda now says the headkick didn't take her out, it was the stairs

cte was so bad for her she had to quit mma and go into wwe, you know where you don't always get slammed on your head
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hiding concussions? She fucking dominated everyone she fought until she embarrassed herself against Holly, where did she get all those concussions she had to hide?

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Hiding concussions? She fucking dominated everyone she fought until she embarrassed herself against Holly, where did she get all those concussions she had to hide?
Exactly her fights were less then a minute each due to fighting cans. Before Holly she claims she had a bad weight cut, fell down the stairs getting a concussion before the fight, and had the wrong mouthguard, talk about excuses. On top of that she says something along the lines of knowing she is the greatest fighter ever and I wouldn't doubt that she's basing that on both men and women fighters. She didn't get concussed she went full retard.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She's the wish version of Royce Gracie. Both very one dimensional fighters who dominated poorly rounded competition, but at least Royce has the legacy of being one of MMA's foremost pioneers whereas Rousey was a can crusher with delusions of grandeur. Both poor losers who couldn't gracefully handle the sport passing them by, Royce is a cheater and Ronda is a liar.

Goatface

Sources who are not authorized to speak to the media said the drug tester noticed Jones appeared extremely intoxicated and threatened to kill the tester. Jones at one point even snagged the drug testers cell phone. The incident happened at the end of March however the tester went to a location nearby Jones home today to report the incident. A court record search did not produce any criminal summons or charges related to this incident as of today.

The tester met with officers at another location in far northeast Albuquerque. APD is currently investigating the alleged criminal act.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Sources who are not authorized to speak to the media said the drug tester noticed Jones appeared extremely intoxicated and threatened to kill the tester. Jones at one point even snagged the drug testers cell phone. The incident happened at the end of March however the tester went to a location nearby Jones home today to report the incident. A court record search did not produce any criminal summons or charges related to this incident as of today.

The tester met with officers at another location in far northeast Albuquerque. APD is currently investigating the alleged criminal act.
what criminal act?

jon is just kicking out an asshole on his property

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users